374 Ret Pally 1/8 M Looking for LATE NIGHT guild

Ret Pally here looking to get back into raiding for Dazar’alor. I’m a very quick learner and I’m always open to constructive criticism. I’m currently Horde on Thrall, but I’m willing to faction change/server transfer. Weekdays Mon-Thurs are when I’m available.

I am in PST and can not raid earlier than 8PM PST.

BTAG Goff#11603

the night show, 3/8 m 4% on vec. raid 12-3 am Central time sundays and Mondays.

campyourbody#2937 on discord

Looking to add a Ret to our group and the times match what you’re looking for! Hit me up if this works for ya!

<Basic Guild> on Mal’ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you’d be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
Currently 8/8N and 8/8H

We had a great starting tier with Uldir! We achieved our AoTC at a decent pace and also completed the Glory of the Uldir Raider meta and got our group the Crawgs! We are currently on break until the next raid on Jan. 22. If you are interested in joining us please don’t hesitate to get in contact!

We’re currently looking for:
DPS: Paladin/Shaman (HIGH), Any
Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed

If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927