374 mage LFG 3/8 M prog - all welcome to msg

Hi there 374 mage LFG! i have 3/7 M kill score and 5/8M Exp
at this this point i dont mind what ever the progression is im just looking for a nice guild

[Important]
If an alliance guild wants to recruit me keep in mind you may have to faction transfer me i cant afford it right now

if you would like to talk more here is my Btag
Battle net: Acariara#1963
days i cant raid are
friday / Saturday

Look forward to talking to you all

1 Like

Heya! We have a spot for one mage on our mythic team and are 2/8M and 8/8H with solid Zek pulls on mythic. Super chill and friendly group with a strong drive to push content and eventually obtain CE. We raid tues/weds 7-10 est and are Cho’gall horde. My bnet is Gigataur#1531. Best of luck in your search :).
Gig

Hey Acariara,

We would love to have an experienced mage join group! We raid Thursday/Friday/Monday(opt) 8pm-11pm EST. is currently 3/8M with Vectis pulls very low. Kill should be incoming quickly. Also with the Fetid Nerf we plan on being on Zul quickly. We also have guild competitions and events all week long. Mythic +s, RBGs, Arenas, Xmog and Achieve runs. Some quick info is below. Feel free to apply on the website or add my btag to chat!

Guild: Prophets of Oblivion
Server: Tichondrius
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Thursday, Friday, and Monday(opt) 8pm-11pm EST
My btag: Nelloh#11342

Hope to hear from you!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer!

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: Spriest & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock, Ele Sham or Mage)
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication
    HEROIC TRYOUTS SAT @ 9PM EST. Add Nicklrac#11390

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested. Also considering a new raid lead or co-raid leader for next tier.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 3/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals and one Mistweaver Monk.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Hi! Almost Epic is 2/8M AOTC on Bleeding Hollow. We raid Tues 9:30PM-12AM and Sunday 9PM- 12:30AM. Some of us have been playing together for the last 10 years. Pretty chill group of raiders looking to fill our mythic roster to progress and of course push the newer content in 8.1 as well. If you have an interest, please feel free to message me in game Vìlli-Bleedinghollow or through #BNET Villiveodin#1104.

Sargeras[H] 4/8M REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 4/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

We are a close-knit group of friends on Zul’jin that raid only from 6pm to 10pm EST on Sunday nights. Yes, that’s just ONE required raid night per week! We Alt raid on Saturday nights typically with members from other Mythic guilds.

About us: Several years ago on another server, many of us were a fairly successful semi-hardcore progression guild. The guild broke up toward the end of Siege of Orgrimmar but each of us kept in touch. After realizing “Hey, I miss raiding with my friends!” We then decided to come back together to raid just one day a week in Legion.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment. Just be good.

We are 8/8H 1/8M and planning on pushing Mythic progression, just need a few more players.

If you are interested please contact Cassandrae#1741 or Pailos#1956 or Jacemora#1342

Sunwell Hotel (US-Tichondrius) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential, while providing a relaxed and drama free environment.

Who We Are:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, have a progression oriented mindset which is ultimately aimed at clearing the current Mythic Content. We offer a stable leadership with experience as Officers/GMs in hardcore raiding guilds dating back to Vanilla and a raiding environment that ensures maximal progress; while maintaining a respectful, mature and enjoyable atmosphere.

What We Are Looking For:

We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness, knowledge as well as previous Mythic/Heroic raiding experience. We are looking for Raiders that have competitive personalities, that strive to be the best they can be at their class, by eagerly going over logs pre and post raid to see where they can improve; as well as those who keep up with current theorycrafting and research/changes that is pertinent to their class. We are looking for individuals who are punctual and have impeccable raid attendance. Attendance is of paramount importance to us since we are aimed at clearing mythic content. In the event that We recruit you to out raid team, we are depending and expecting you to be able to make nearly 80%+ of our raids. Furthermore, we realize that successful progression not only requires punctuality and skill, but cooperation and communication. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am EST

• All Raiders are expected to run Mythic + throughout the week.

Current Progress:

• 2/8M Uldir

• 8/8H Uldir

Our Current Needs:

• Tank - Low Need

• Healer - N/A

• Melee DPS - Low Need: Ret, DH, Enh

• Ranged DPS - High Need: Shadow Priest, Elemental, Warlock, Hunter, Mage

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag:

• Asheer#12200

• Lwarner26#1354

• Muaythai#1622

• Ohhelloz on US-Tichondrius

I’ll add you on btag the faction change is not an issue…

<Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server looking to recruit ranged DPS for our mythic group. Current progression is 2/8 Mythic, 8/8H Uldir. We value consistency and ability to come prepared over gear score and past experience. If you’re willing to put in the work, we’re willing to give you a chance.

Raid Group - Raid days are Sun 6-10pm, Mon 6:30-10:30 p.m… Must be able to make both days consistently without exception.

Current Needs:
Ranged: Boomkin, Lock, Mage
Melee: Rogue, Havoc DH
Tank: Brewmaster, DH

If you’d like a spot on a growing team, with proven success. Drop us an app.

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, and personable with a little humor. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are LGBT-friendly, and 18+ ( not budging on this). We are a guild that started from humble beginnings late in Mists of Pandaria and finished server first. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home. We run guild incentives to foster participation in everything from guild donations, Mythic + Dungeons, or Dungeon Achievements. We are also constantly running Mythic + for fun, gear, and challenges.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact myself or another officer in game or you can catch us on our website: missunderstood(dot)enjin(dot)com

We are willing to pay for faction changes and server transfers for the right fit–thank you for reading!

Misshap
Guild Master of Missunderstood

Contacts:

Misshap - Guildmaster (Misshap#11205)
Mahler - Recruitment Officer (MahlersGhost#1837)

Dominion

5/8M uldir

We’re an established and mature semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Open Recruitment

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

Dominion was established in 2005 on Alter of Storms and in 2012 transferred to Stormrage. Our officer core has provided stability for many years. We have made multiple progression targets over the years:

Cataclysm:

8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Pandaria:

14/14 Heroic (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar

WOD:

13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Legion:

11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798, Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie

Salt Factory 7/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

**Officer Contact info **

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Guild: BibleBlack
Server: Tichondrius

4/8M Group 1 Classes Needed:
High: Mistweaver, Locks, Warrior, Rogue

Low: Disc/Holy Priest
Raid Time: Tues/Thurs 6-9pst

2/8M Group 2 Classes Needed: Main Tank, Mistweaver, Disc/Holy Priest, Ranged DPS
Raid Time: Wed/Mon 7-10pst

About Us:
Our guild just started raiding this expansion with the intent to get Cutting Edge. We want to be relaxed while pushing Mythic, so our goal is to recruit players who regularly check their logs and compare with others to improve on their own hps/dps. This will prevent 3 weeks of wiping to the same boss. We are NOT an elitist guild, so if you have that attitude, this guild is not for you. On that note, we do heavily emphasize that our players are on top of their own logs making sure their dps/hps is as high as possible. Individual skill is what our guild relies on due to the lack of raid time compared to other guilds. Our guild does daily M+ keystones to get gear and create fun environment. Average age is roughly 25 with a range of 20-30.

Offnight
Friday 6pst for Heroic Clear

Wewehead#1412

Discord:
oharroo #6090

In Game:
Oharroo-Tichondrius
Aidmeplx-Tichondrius

Hi there!
[H] Chimaera on Mal’Ganis is recruiting!
Progression: 3/8M, having Vectis at 4%.
Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7-10 Central

What we are looking for-
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Rdruid, Rsham
DPS-
Melee: Closed
Ranged: ALL RANGED

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact me at: Fagatron#11453 or Bloodheavy#1515 (GM)

Hey there!

I am recruiting for my guild and think you'd be a good potential fit.

<Elite>
Horde - Illidan (US)
Currently 4/8M with Fetid to 18% before the holidays.
We raid two nights a week for progression on Tuesday / Wednesday from 9-midnight CST.

We have an optional flex raid on Sunday at the same times.

Our goal is to build a very intimate feeling community full of players that are not okay with settling for average when it comes to self performance. We have a smaller sized community of around 80 active people that enjoy m+ / pvp / raiding / and more. We started on Kel'thuzad alliance in 2016 and have recently moved to horde on Illidan where we have been thriving. 80% of the raid team is the original roster from 2016.

Add me on Discord or BNET to chat!
Discord: Snow#8528
BNET: Snow#13647

(Discord is much quicker response time from me)

Still looking? You’d trial with us Wednesday 11/27/18 @ 5:45pm PST. Hyjal server. Bnet DatDotDoe#1270

Application: https:// goo.gl/forms/uXT7yppfA3PPrv3l2

My spam post for more info:

Gated – Thrall 4/8 M Uldir wants you

Progression
8/8 Normal
8/8 Heroic
4/8 Mythic

Raid Schedule
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8-11 EST

Recruitment Openings
We are currently looking to add 2 DPS and 1 healer to our mythic raiding roster for BFA.

About Us
Gated is a horde mythic raiding guild on Thrall that was formed in the early days of BFA. We have built a solid, tight knit core for our community. We will be pushing for cutting edge progression in BFA. We will not recruit for the sake of bodies. Each person we consider will have to meet the same requirements as our current raiders. We are hoping to add to our community of like minded adults who want to have fun and kill bosses while doing so! We believe in creating an environment where talented players can meet and play together. Our members are active, friendly, and enjoy playing together both in wow and in a variety of other games

What We Can Offer You

Open communication: Not only do we allow it, we push for our raid team to speak their minds and offer their opinions. We are not perfect and there is usually a better way anything can be done. If you have suggestions about strats, post them in our discord raid channels! If you have a suggestion about how something should be done in guild, let an officer know! We want to hear from you!

Fair trial periods: We understand that trialing with a guild can be nerve wracking. We are experienced enough to realize when someone is having an off night and not holding it against them. Running with a group of people whom you are not used to is hard enough, but add in the pressure that everyone is watching you… in short, we get it!

Raider and Trial improvements: On top of offering fair trials, we will always try to help those who are struggling. Personality fit is a huge part of what we look for in an applicant. It’s easier to teach someone how to fix the mistakes in their rotation than it is to find someone who will fit in with our group. We will always work with our raiders who are wanting to improve.

Officers that will put the guild before themselves: We are working very hard to make sure we have the right people and comps for our raid. We hold our officers to a higher standard than our raiders. We expect them to work harder.

Raiding Requirements
Because we only raid 2 nights a week, we will be requiring 80% attendance for the month. We understand that real life happens, but please try to be here for the other 20 or so players that have committed.

Addon requirements: Exorsus Raid Tools, Boss mods (either DBM or Big Wigs), RC Loot Council, WeakAuras

We use discord for all our communications. You must have a working microphone while in raid.

Contact
Bnet : Milky#1852 - Crunch#11380 – Scribonias#1274
Discord : Milky#7640 - Crunch#6159 – Scribonias#0232

www .gated-guild.com