373 Resto/Balance Druid LFG

<Reason>-Zul'jin is recruiting! We are a 2-day mythic progression guild. We enjoy pushing Mythic raid content as well as high keystones, but we know folks have jobs, school, lives, and all sorts of stuff outside of WoW. With that said, our roster is strictly performance based: raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be.

Server: Zul'jin - Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8 PM - 11 PM EST (optional Wednesday Heroic or Normal Uldir for mains, friends, and alts)
Progression: 8/8H 5/8M
Recruiting priorities: We currently have a full roster and are not actively recruiting at this time.

To be considered, you must have logs showing you can put out high damage/heal numbers, have strong raid awareness, and can perform boss mechanics well.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a lot of factors, including how well you perform in fights (dps, mechanically); how reliable you are (showing up on time every raid day); and general attitude (how you mesh with the guild).

What we expect from you: punctual, reliable, and competent. We don't have AP/trait or alt gearing requirements, so you can play at your own pace. But keep in mind that if you only log in twice a week for raid you will quickly fall behind and lose your raid spot. We also like to see new folks integrate into the guild socially, because we believe playing WoW is more fun if you're doing it with friends.

What you can expect from us: A close, fun group of people to push dungeon keys, raid content, leveling content, or even non-WoW games. During the day most folks are doing their real life thing, but in the evenings it gets really active in-game. Our discord tends to be busy all day with all types of memes and fun as well.

Apply Here: https://goo.gl/forms/BdpGbrF6Fjq6TVvO2

btag:Llyss#11592
Hi Fîrepit! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Healer to fill in our raid roster for BFA. I am not just looking for an individual who can heal, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369, Vapid (GM) @ Vaapad#1119 or Battle (DPS Officer) @ Battlesung#1209

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!
<Almost Heroes>
Region: US
Server: Area-52
Faction: Horde
Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST
Raid Progression: 8/8H 4/8M

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.
Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit https://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#
https://discord.gg/q6D8B8K
Recruitment contact:
Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!
<Illicit> 8/8H 2/8M on Kil'Jaeden Horde US is currently recruiting reliable players for our BFA progression team!

Illicit is a guild composed of close friends and long-time WoW players, many of which share the goal to clear mythic content. We are looking to have as much fun as possible while simultaneously clearing mythic Uldir before the next patch in BFA.

Trials will typically last 2-4 weeks. Expectations include but are not limited to:
- Raid preparedness - showing up consistently & on time, gemmed, enchanted, etc.
- Strong knowledge & proficiency on your class.
- AOTC raid experience or better.
- A drive to improve & a willingness to accept critique.

Raiding Times:

6:30 - 10:30 PM server time (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday & Wednesday.

Currently Recruiting:

DPS:
Warlock
Hunter
Warr
Rouge
Boomy

Even if your role is not listed here, please inquire as any exceptional player will be considered!

Contact Us

Quintos (Raid Leader) - Quintos#1991
Rude (Guild Master) - Rudesy#1659
Shinedown (Officer) - Shinedown#1664
Quintos#8333 Discord
Rudesy#9052 Discord

Feel free to contact any of the above Officers if you are interested in joining us!
Color Blind - 4/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hi Fire,

Our raid team is currently 2/8M and I believe it would be a great fit. As you can see in the ad i linked below, we will pay for your realm transfer if the trial goes well and we both enjoy our time raiding together.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769619240#1

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
3/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Havoc DH

Ranged DPS:
High! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team and preparing for patch 8.1 raiding. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push Uldir AOTC before 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(*), Paladin, Priest(*), Shaman(*)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(*), Hunter, Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock(*)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
Hi there! <Slightly Tilted> is a progression guild on Mal'Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/8 mythic on a 2 day per week schedule. We expect to attain Cutting Edge in each tier of BFA.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are always looking to add great players, and we find ourselves currently in need of one more strong raid healer.

If you'd like to take a look at the overall quality of our guild, feel free to take a look at our wowaudit spreadsheet here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9RQ1g9vQ2_vpYv0092lf0M55UJfBEGhx56mZPI688g/edit#gid=241918221

Our guild's wowprogress can be found at https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Feel free to submit an application at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWErdq5oR or add me or our GM on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187

GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987
Will keep this short and sweet. We are a 4/8 mythic guild looking for a resto druid to replace me as a healer. I switched from boomy to resto two weeks ago and am looking for a full time resto druid for our roster. Paid transfers possible.

Add me on BericGanadar#1582 for more information.
<Lizard Wizards> Wanting to raid harder content? Can't find a team that suits your skills? It's hard to find an exceptional team. We are currently building a team of outstanding players for a Mythic roster. Our leaders are 2/8M and 8/8H on their main characters, but held back by the guilds that they're in. We want to find competent people that are able to perform their roles efficiently and do mechanics properly. The goal is to not be handicapped by other players and to actually progress in content, we are a semi-hardcore team. We also want to have fun though and encourage a cheerful atmosphere.

If you cause any sort of guild drama, you will 100% be kicked. We like dank memes and are a bunch of goons.

Right now we have 10 players lined up on our roster, so we are looking for more. However, we are only taking players that can demonstrate that they are capable and able to do more difficult raid content. We need Tanks, Healers, and DPS.

We plan on raiding T/Th from 7-10pm eastern time.

Preferred Classes/Specs

Tanks:
Brewmaster Monk
Blood DK
Prot Paladin

Healers:
Restoration Druid
MW Monk
Holy Priest

DPS:
Survival/BM Hunter
Windwalker Monk
Frost DK
Affliction Warlock
Retribution Paladin
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid

This team may take some time to build because we are sifting through players and only want to take people that clearly demonstrate skill. You are not required to leave your guild or your team until the roster is complete.

Submit your application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOP6mxuddwpzuee9GHIi7ffF0q53ecWbkTMLnFKRTqg0tCKg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Here's a link to our recruitment community:
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/LG9qPAlcEdk?region=US&faction=Alliance
<The Barber Shop> H8/8 M2/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid:
We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

What Classes Are We Recruiting:
2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Frost Mage, BM Hunter)
1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Demon Hunter)

How Do I Express Interest?
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
possible main spot 2/8M zek 5-20% pulls
Th/Fri 7-11PST
snackz#1210
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 2/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir, be ilvl 360+, and atleast 7/8H. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:
Any caster DPS
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Warlock

Havoc DH
Brewmaster Monk / Blood DK

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Cloudy+Day
Hey Firepit,

I think we might be a good fit for you. Jump in our discord and send me a message. I'm Talzen.

P.S. We have a program to support server transfers.

Join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/VwHHRtW

Apply at https://goo.gl/forms/JrDoCXHHQiMCsyIm1

Guild: Unconquered Moose [4/8M] Fetid @ 30% with 16 pulls.
Server: US-Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Schedule: Thursday & Monday 7:45-11pm ET; Optional Heroic Sunday
Raiding Goal: Mythic Progression, cutting edge

Our progression team is focused on achieving cutting edge on a 2-night raid schedule. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in this goal. We provide an efficiently planned raid environment, an amazing guild culture, and seasoned leadership. We are a mature, professional, and friendly raiding guild.

We have successfully raided for nearly 3 years. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a thirst to continuously improve and perform.

Our progression nights are fully dedicated to Mythic and we are actively looking for individuals who are interested in joining us to achieve cutting edge.

What to expect from us:
- Raids that are well planned.
- Strong leadership that is committed to making everyone the best raider they can be.
- A friendly and high-performing environment.
- An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
- Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
- Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
- A community of in-game support and socializing.
- Sunday's are our optional day for our casual team/heroic run. Anyone is welcome to this.
- We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you:
- Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Discord and taking an interest in the guild's objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
- Ability to handle mythic mechanics with confidence, while delivering the output necessary to achieve the boss kill.
- Great listening skills and verbal communication during raid.
- Positive attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
- 90%+ raid attendance
- Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
- Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.
Affiliates of Acherus - Emerald Dream is now in full recruitment for BFA!

We are recruiting all types of players for BFA Raiding (and drunken RBG Night)! We want to have a casual side to the guild but we are also recruiting for a full raid team that is 8/8H 2/8M looking to push for Cutting Edge.

Needs:

Tanks: Blood DK pref.

Healers: MW Monk, HPally

DPS (especially Warlock, WW Monk, Rogue, Hunter)

Any exceptional players will be considered!

We are a core of former CE/AoTC raiders that want to make consistent progression throughout BfA. We are aiming to get Cutting Edge every raid this xpac with a relaxed schedule. Every raider is expected to be on time and prepared before raid time, the 3 hours we have allotted for raid are for progression. Raid times areTues/Thurs 7-10 EST.

** Emerald Dream is an RP server, if you RP in your own time that is fine, raid times are for progression and hard RP will not be tolerated.

Outside of raid we enjoy running higher M+ and the occasional RBG/Arena. No matter what you like to do there is a spot for you here! We just love playing World of Warcraft and some other games and are looking to build a solid family of like minded people.

Add Budäh#1904, for any questions or more information! (ä - alt 0228)
<Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you.

We're a group of experienced raiders pushing into Mythic on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders and older players who want progression but can’t commit to hardcore schedules. Our raid lead has been leading since AQ40. We have limited spots left on the roster and are looking for great players to trial with us.

What you get when you join us?

A group who pushes keys on non raid days!
A fun raiding environment!
Feast and Cauldrons provided!

Schedule
Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST
(Optional) M+ Thursday 9 - 12 CST
We do Taloc and Mother on Tuesdays and progression raiding on Fridays.

What we're looking for
We’re looking for RDPS and a good healer to trial with us. We’re looking for 370+ ilvl players, unless you’re a warlock or a resto shaman then 365+ with decent logs. We are looking for players who show up on time, prepared, and research the fights before hand. We want players who focus on mechanics, volunteer for soaks, and play their class instead of their spec. We have guild D&D Wed nights! Discord is required.

Contact
Contact via Discord
Raid Leader: Blind#8000
GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
Officer: cyndraei#4163
(8/8H 2/8M) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error
Sargeras[H] 3/8M REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769568288#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run
Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
<Ignores Mechanics> 4/8M (ILLIDAN) is looking for some heals and you look to fit the bill! Add me on bnet @ Zenine#11353 so we can talk more!
Hello, I am apart of a weekend raiding team <Hogwarts> we raid Saturday - Sunday 8:30 - 11:30pm CST. in search of a few more dps for our core group pushing into mythic and ultimately next tier. we are currently progressing on zekvoz and are 2/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic. if you are interested feel free to add me WRS33#1711. Hope to hear from ya.