373 Frost Mage LFG

-US-[H]-Area 52- 2/8M~
Hello! We are experienced players, looking to add people to our guild. We are leaving a previous guild due to the leadership there. We were 2/8M on our previous guild.
We are a very new guild. REALLY looking to get a serious raid team going. We took our best players from our previous group that was carrying the rest of our previous guild and together are looking to be more competitive. I personally was 7/8h week 1 just from pugs. So that is my drive and mentality towards this.

Just to give you some context here are some of our logs.(cant put web links so just look these up on warcraftlogs.)
Denzilana-US-Stormrage : Healing officer/GM
Galdoodle-Us-Stormrage: dps officer

SERVER - HORDE- AREA52
Raid times:7:30pm-11:00pmEST Teusday,Wednesday,and Thursday.

We are looking for all roles so I would love to hear from you. Please message me.

Discord: Bubon1c#6319 BNet:Denzilo#1844 (GM)
Discord:Riven#4508 BNet:Riven#1151 (Council)

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 8 /8N 7/8H in Uldir. Pushing for the last boss then onto the next raid. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for a healer and some range dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460. Or on discord at Hadorya #3191

Hi there! I’m not sure what timeframe you are open for raiding and other things, but I’ll leave you a little spam to read over as well. (Yeah, I know guild spam isn’t fun) In case you want more options to look over! We’d love you have ya and help you improve in any way we could! :slight_smile:

< Insight > [Wyrmrest Accord] is a fun and friendly casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for more friends to help rebuild after our guild was hit with a mass wave of people leaving the game(for various reasons). Though our main priority is to try and refill our ranks for raiding, we are also actively looking for anyone who just wants to have a good time! Worried cause you haven’t raided in a while or are completely new? No problem! Don’t be scared to contact us, we would love to help you learn and gear up! :slight_smile: Our main priority is to have fun, and kill some bosses along the way!

Current Schedule and Progression:

Raiding:
Our Raid times are 7 pm to 10 pm PST
We raid Norm/Heroic Tuesdays(optional) with Raid Progression days being Wed/Thur. (Wed and Thur are mandatory raid days for progression. We don’t mind providing the flask/food!)

Current Guild Progress: Uldir

• 8/8 H

• 2/8 M

Recruiting:

Currently recruiting: Any & All, however, the listed below are preferred.

• Tank('s)

• Healers (Pref; Druid, Shaman, Monk)

• Ranged DPS

Our main goal is to rebuild our raiding team again for the new raid tier and beyond. (We currently sit about 14/20, with a decent amount of members being flexible with their class/spec)

What we ask of you:

• If you want to raid, come to raid! Please be reliable, we will bring the food and flasks, you just have to bring yourself!

• Be friendly and patient. There will be wipes, but bringing a bad attitude to raid isn’t going to help anyone.

• Be open and willing to take suggestions and feedback. Willingness to learn and fix things to help better yourself at your class. (As we will do the same)

Also recruiting for:

• Mythic+ Groups:

Looking to get more people who are interested in pushing Mythic+ keys so we can start having (possibly multiple) guild groups going all the time!

• RatedBG’s:

Although we currently do not have a team set for RatedBG’s, this is something a lot of us show interest in, and would be happy to form if enough people join who show the same interest.

Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you have any interest at all! :slight_smile:

Lexine & Flarey

Bnet; Lexine#1102 & Minomone#1839

Discord; Elektrixie#1337 & Minomone#1759

Hey there,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hi Dolrond, I added you on bnet (Proserpin#1114) to reach out to you. I’m not sure if you were looking to play as Alliance - but we have a need for some more ranged DPS and I think you might be a good fit; I’ve posted a little bit about us below, but please feel free to reach out if you are interested!

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Current Tier Progress: 8/8H 2/8M

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: Ranged preferred.

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Rhíannon - (Proserpin#1114)
Lissanna - Recruitment Officer (Lissanna#1777)
Mindylynne - Guild Master (Mindalen#1769).

Hey, we could use another good mage dps for our mythic progression group, go ahead and add one of us! Thanks!

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a brand new guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule.

About Us: We will begin raiding in 8.1 together as a guild on a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting HEALS/DPS!

Heals -
Holy Pally
R.Sham

DPS -
Aff/Destro Lock
Ele Shaman
Frost/UH DK
Balance Druid
S.Priest
Havoc DH

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!

If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.

Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Lazyplague (Main Tank) - lazytitan#1824

Hey there! I would love to help you get where you need to be in this game. We meet your schedule and could use a mage. Here is some generic information to gauge your interest.

RAID TIMES

Progression Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week)
Off Night Raid or M+ Runs:
Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST

We also run M+ throughout the week and weekends

CURRENT Progression
Uldir:
3/8 Mythic
8/8 Heroic
8/8 Normal

CURRENT NEEDS:
Hight Priority DPS:
Monk
DH
Shaman
Warlock
Any DPS will be considered. Having a Tank or Heal OS is always beneficial but not necessary.

ABOUT US

Coalition is home to a group of mature players who have raided since 2008. Our goal is to push content in the latest raids and be consistent and competitive while also having fun.

Contact Information

Battle Tags:
Gandar - Gandar#11713
Crix - Crixalls#1193
Sas - Danjorzone#1615
Luci - Edcthegreat1478
Aryn - Aryn#11439

Hey there Dolrond! :sunglasses:

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden/Arathor.

We are currently 2/8M Uldir, and would like to progress further, but are needing people to fill out the roster.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

• Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
  • Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
  • Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
  • Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

• Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
  • We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
  • You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
  • Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
  • Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016
Hellfire Citadel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
Resto Druid
Disc Priest
Holy Priest

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter - BM

Priest - Shadow

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:
Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907

Hi Dolrond!

I’m here recruiting for Surreality, a well-established adult raiding guild on Black Dragonflight, Skullcrusher and Gul’dan. We’re looking for ranged DPS of any flavor, so either a mage or shadow priest would be a much welcome addition to our team! We’re willing to work with you on performance, too; we have a semi-retired officer who doesn’t have time to raid himself, but still loves to delve into our logs and offer advice.

We raid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-11pm, EST. I’m not sure what your availability looks like, or what you’re looking for in a raiding guild, but I would love a chance to chat and see if we’re a fit for each other. Please feel free to add me on BattleNet – I’m velkana#1155. Hope to hear from you soon!

In the meantime, here’s a bit about us:

About Us :

Surreality was established in 2006. We have always taken a “fun and friendship first, progression second” philosophy to raiding – but over the years, fun, friendship and progression have become much the same thing for our team, which includes several groups of real life and Internet friends.

As you would expect from a 12 year-old guild, many of us have literally grown up with the game. Today, we’re a group of mostly 30-somethings, balancing our 6-hour weekly raid schedule around careers, families, and other obligations. Everyone understands that real life comes before WoW, so no one begrudges the occasional absence. Above all, we strive to create a collaborative environment, where everyone is encouraged to speak up and participate in developing raid strategies, troubleshooting issues, etc.

Schedule/Events:

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm - 11pm EST.

On offnights, we have several groups that run mythic+ and island excursions. We also have occasional alt runs, achievement raids, etc. These are typically planned on the calendar and posted in advance to allow anyone who wants to – including our many social members – to participate.

Progression/Outlook:

Uldir: 2/8M, 8/8H

We get AOTC every tier, then push as far into mythic as interest and attendance allows. We’re kind of in the awkward place now where our group is too good to be challenged by heroic, but too small to make mythic our main focus – so we’re opening recruitment for melee and ranged DPS to grow the team. We currently have 16-18 plus fill-ins, and are looking to build up to a full roster of 24-26 to accommodate absences and let some of our less-mythic minded players go casual.

Current Needs :

DPS – ranged preferred, but we will take melee as well.

Guild Leader: velkana#1155 (Battle net), Malice#7616 (Discord)
Raid Leader: Keaton#1674 (Battle net)

Seraph’s Disasterpiece team would love to add a frost mage to their mythic roster!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Man, today is your lucky day. Like, you have no idea HOW lucky. Like, pick up a scratcher from the bodega on the way home. Because I have finally found you. Possibly maybe. But definitely potentially.

I am your maybe future Main Tank, and I’m looking for a Mage for our raid team while we’re busting out progression on Mythic Fetid Devourer. And come 8.1 some people will be swapping around, so there’s room for you to lock into a different role if you prefer.

We raid from 12am to 3am Eastern, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, and we are got-dang (filters, shhh…) delightful.

If you’re looking for a group of hilarious and borderline alcoholic raiders to push mid-tier mythic raiding with, we’re you’re chochachos brochacho.

The DPS Dad You Always Wish You Had: Paish#11282
Your Functioning Alcoholic Tank And Recruiter: Bellanca#1591

Sent you an invite in game!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 8/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 M

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hullo, my name is Luna and I am a GM of a raid team on area 52.

★ our guild is called <mental alacrity>.

★ we have room for you! (if you are seeking a guild).

★★ we raid tues & thurs 9pm EST/server to 12am ★★

★ we are very low-stress. people over parses. we take the time to invest in our team and players

quick historical run-down:

★ several of us have played together over various expansions and different times, we’re doing our own thing.

★We have ranging mythic experience from full clears over previous tiers and expansions and high end progression.

★ we run a lot of mythic+ and are active in other games

★ looking to build a friendly community, we value players and talent.

should this be of interest to you, feel free to contact me via discord or in-game.

★ Luna#14515
★ (co-GM) illuminatus – illuminatus#1347
★ (officer) batteryninja#1624

good luck in your search for a team, should we not meet your needs.

We are Stormchasers of Lothar (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for excellent players to join our roster. We are building a second raid group as our family has grown. Our CE team 4/8 Mythic Uldir and our hope is to build a second team that will be able to augment the CE team as needed. Not a mythic raider and just want to do heroic progression? This is the spot for you!

Current progression:

7/8 Heroic Uldir with no attempts at G’huun yet, we will be attempting our first this Friday.

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Our AOTC team raids on Fridays 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST / Mondays 9:00 pm EST to 11:00-30 pm EST.

About Us:

We are a relaxed group of players who love to have fun when raiding but we also know when to be serious. We strive to have a great community and we always have players active and readily available to help out anyone in the guild. Outside of raiding we enjoy doing M+, pvp and achievement/pet & mount/transmog farming.
We’re not an elitest bunch and we always are more than happy to help our people out whenever we can!
We have just two simple goals with this team: To give those looking for heroic progression a place they can have like minded competitive teammates, and have fun while we progress.

What we offer:

• Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
  • A home(guild) that will give back to you as much as you put into it and help you grow as a player
  • A friendly and fun but serious atmosphere when it is needed
  • A guild bank that is stocked with enchants, gems, and potions to help you out as needed.

What we want from you:

• We look for a good raid attendance for our AOTC raid team. We get life happens. We’re all working people and some with families. We will work with you if you let us know beforehand.
  • Willing to learn our strats and patience to work with group while we progress
  • Communication in and outside of the game (we cant stress enough how important this is); we want you active in discord as well
  • Adults / a good attitude - We want the team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given and even call out when it is needed in a respectful manner.
  • Players who put effort into their character and effort into knowing their class
  • Players that want to push content outside of raiding. We are active in many things outside of raiding and we want you to be too! M+ is a great way to get gear and will ultimately help the raid team.

Currently Recruiting:
All players are considered with a minimum ilevel of 355 - We encourage you to apply!

Contact Us:
Raid Leader: Jdwhiskey#1942 on Bnet or jdwhiskey1978#2154 on Discord
Recruitment Officer: RAINB0W#11219 on bnet

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 healer that is NOT a mistweaver, 1 ranged dps, 1 melee dps, and 1 dps with tank off spec. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla