372 Guardian druid looking for weekend guild

Aotc player looking to tank for a group moving forward in BFA. I am looking for weekends for anytime after 7pm cent/eastern until 12pm latest as I am Atlantic time.

372 guardian/365 resto. resto is more of a pvp spec but willing to off spec if needed every now and then. I am looking for a group of raiders that push and are willing to learn together in a non toxic environment.

can add my btag at Juicyjugs#1962 or DM my discord at Slymarbo#9116.

willing to server transfer if trials go good!

Hi Orroteg!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342

Thanks is that Pacific time?

<One Shot Hype> 3/8M. [H] Zuljin. Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9-12pm EST. PM @ Garjay#1690