372 fury vanilla warrior lf late night raiding guild

quick rundown playing since vanilla long hiatus at wotlk but back at it ready to go. current guild schedule for raiding does not work with my schedule. the current progression is through pugs never with a full guild. got to where i am solo pretty much. willing to realm transfer and faction change if need be. fury at the moment but also previously tanked as well. willing to change to fit the needs of the guild. EST 12am availability and weekends.

The night show is a late night horde guild On Zul’jin . We raid Sunday’s and Monday’s from 12-3am central time. We are 3/8 mythic. Reach out to me for more info

Discord campyourbody#2937
Bnet tim#12145

morpheus#1478 lets chat

Hello Silven,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:

Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Hey Silven,

We are looking for a couple more to finish out our roster. Gonna leave some info below :slight_smile:

More info:
TKx is a long time guild that recently moved to WoW (2 months ago), because the game we have played the past 5 years has become neglected and stale (GW2, mass pvp game mode). We have been one of the top guilds for years and just didn’t have much competition anymore…so we decided to try WoW since many of us have prior experience but haven’t played it together as a guild before. We have quickly progressed, currently 1/8m in less than two months on top of leveling, gearing, and a break during Christmas time.

Our goal is to progress mythic raid content, and next tier our goal is to achieve CE. We are a very determined group of individuals. We like to have fun, but expect to get progression done efficiently. Real life comes first here and that is why we have chosen a 2-day raid schedule. Our mindset for improvement and learning is definitely hardcore; we expect our members to constantly strive to do something better: all the time, everytime.

Raid times are Fri, Sat @ 9:30pm - 1am. US-PST timezone.

Server: US-Lightbringer
Faction: Alliance

Requirements:

• age 18+
  • a good attitude
  • being open to individual constructive criticism
  • a working microphone (that you will be required to use)
  • good communication skills
  • always looking for ways to improve your gameplay
  • consistent attendance

TKx requires a vocal interview over Discord before we invite anyone to join us. This is something we do with every potential recruit before we extend an invite. This is to ensure our membership expectations are clearly communicated, and understood, before we invite you.

If you are interested or have questions, please contact BTag: mitsuru#1890

Best of luck in your search!

Hello!

It looks like our times/days might work for you. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

would love too! that my first server ever for vanilla. but i dont think the raid times apply to me. i humbly appreciate it!

[A]<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST (1am to 4am EST)

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Hey, Silven!

My team of misfits is looking for another melee DPS to add to the mix. We raid Tues/Wed from Midnight to 3AM Eastern. For now, Thursdays are Alt runs to keep classes current, but once we start our Mythic push Thursday will be added to the main rotation as well.

We’re an Alliance guild on Stormrage. Most of our members are active later at night. Case in point, I’m writing this at 4am without cut and paste spam. :wink: We run a lot of Mythic Pluses when we’re not raiding, as well as playing other games together. Our team has that old school Vanilla family feel to it, just without that one guy who plays a female avatar in Second Life to pay for his WoW subscription.

You can contact me at Bellanca#1591
Or you can talk to my right hand man at: Krunkledunk#11575

Hey there, we were 6/8m in uldir. We raid tues/weds/thurs 915pm to 12am PST. You can reach me on bnet at SoapingDuck#1721