371 Warlock seeking a family oriented home

Hello! I’m a 371 Warlock who is looking for an active guild, which values the following: Progression, PvP, politeness, camaraderie, and family. I’m also a former Gladiator on my Warlock, so a guild that is active on the PvP scene would be a nice bonus!

Thank you,

Fruit

Hey there Fruit, I can’t say that we are very active on the PvP side of things but the rest of it I believe we have. Pi is a 3/8M raiding guild that raids Friday/Saturday 9:30pm-12:30am. We also have a optional heroic clear on Tuesday at the same time as above. We have a pretty semi serious approach to raiding and we believe respect is the key to making our community thrive.

Outside of raiding we like to run M+ or even play other games and hangout in discord. All family and friends are welcome to the guild as well. If you are interested at all please contact me on Bnet - Craze#1230 or Discord - Craze#0393

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

Faction: Alliance
Focus: Semi-Hardcore Heroic and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+
Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern
Raid Group Progress: 8/8N, 7/8H
Recruitment Status: Open to all DPS classes, greatly need Range DPS.
Discord: discord.banishedgaming. com (Be sure to let someone know you’re there!)

**Current Goal:
Our recruitment is intended to support the numbers necessary for heroic (potentially mythic) raiding and to welcome more people to our incredible group of gaming friends, even if they are not heroic/mythic focused.

Heroic/Mythic Raiders:
Our raiding goals are simple: striving to bring our best every raid night but staying true to who we are. Our raid environment is non-abrasive, fair, and positive. We’re looking for progression-minded players who have the willingness to work as a team, help their fellow members, and support the guild so that everyone can meet their own end-game goals. Attitude is everything. If you’re interested in running Mythics, we want to hear from you!

Normal/Casual/Social Members:
It’s not always about raiding and we get that. We offer a non-mandatory raid on Wednesday nights for anyone who doesn’t want or cannot commit the time to our Tues/Thurs nights. Non-raid, and non-WoW events are also planned, ie. Cards Against Humanity nights!

Who We Are

BG offers a unique environment that fosters community in raid, guild–and across multiple games. We value teamwork, fairness, positive attitudes, and seeing our goals achieved. We value an environment that does not impede on our competitive members’ agendas, nor force unrealistic expectations on players who have a more carefree approach. Regardless of your focus, you’ll never be looked down upon by other members. Our focus is a progression-oriented atmosphere, while still putting an emphasis on community relations.

Why Join Us?

Because whether your enjoyment comes from mythic raiding, pet battles, PVP, or posting dank memes in our discord–we have the same values.

Additionally, we offer:

• Team Progression Rewards
  • Strong Teamwork
  • Diverse, Positive Environment
  • Open, approachable, engaged Leadership
  • Community Events
  • Active Discord
  • 100% No Drama, No Toxicity Tolerance
    What are the members like?
  • Mature – The kind of atmosphere a fun-loving adult can appreciate, without being exclusive of young adults.
  • Laid Back - People who like to joke around and have fun with the game and each other. Even the more competitive ones aren’t elitist and like to have fun.
  • Respectful – We’re nothing without it.
  • Helpful – Willing to share the knowledge they have with newcomers. We do have a number of competitive players who value theorycrafting to give the most for themselves and the group.
  • Raid-Competent – People who are committed to goals and each other, reliable but understanding that RL come first, raid aware, show up on time and prepared, able to receive criticism and use it to better their performance.
    [li] Social – We’re not all raiders and that’s okay. Good people who don’t raid have something to offer and gain from our guild.

Would you like to know more?
You have a few options:

1. Contact a leader in-game:
Recruitment: Crimz BTAG: ktpearie#1186

2. Connect with us on Discord discord.banishedgaming. com (Be sure to let someone know you’re there!)
Message us on Discord!
Crimz: ktpearie#1186

Hi, Fruit! I am not sure what your goals are in progression raiding, but Tyrannical is a 5/8 M CE guild looking for a warlock. We are friendly and social but also value progression and have a few PvPers in our midst. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 pm EST. If you’re interested in applying, please visit our website at tyrannicalus.enjin .com

“Ravaged” is an adult medium-sized Casual Progressive raiding guild (N 8/8, H 8/8). We have some older members 45+ (GM and myself are both grandparents) as well as younger 20s & 30s. We have been actively lf a lock for our raids. Our schedule is: Tues. & Th. 7-10 pm, est., food, flasks, repairs provided. All we ask of our raiders is that they show up by 6:45 so we can start promptly at 7, and to watch videos at least of the fights so they are a bit familiar w/ them. Other activities like Mythic +s are never scheduled. Whenever someone wants to do some sort of activity, they just ask who wants to come along. If anyone needs any help or advice, it’s always given. Both co-GM and Raid Leader have done the Beta and some mythic Uldir. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. Just mention your post if you decide to do so (just please don’t IM if I’m in a raid, can’t talk then). Hope to have you w/ us.

Guild Name: Medivh Cheats
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Stormrage
Contacts: Stuvrac - GM / Tyreus - Officer
Battle-Tag: Exodus#1983 Discord: Exodus#0632
Current Progression: 2/8M 8/8 Heroic Uldir [AotC]
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

<Medivh Cheats> is currently looking to fill a small gap in our mythic roster. We are competent and efficient players, and we pride ourselves in making progression while only raiding three hours a night twice a week. Our raiding composition is rounding out nicely!

We are mostly looking for rdps, but will consider all exceptional players. If you would like to trial for a spot on the team, please contact one of the officers above. Please note, as we move toward securing a mythic roster spots are not guaranteed.

We are also accepting social members to hang out, chat, and run M+ and PVP. We do Normal/Heroic Uldir alt runs if the stresses and requirements of progression raiding isn’t for you.

Check out our progress here:
https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Medivh+Cheats
https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/400421/

Application
If you are interested in our guild, please apply here:
https ://goo.gl/forms/NQ3E9Jzf1qs2qlKj2

If you have any questions regarding this post prior to applying, my Btag is Andraste#11475

Hey there!

In Other News has been around since 2008. We were originally on Llane and named Intervention, but we transferred to Stormrage in June 2012, and have been here happily raiding every since!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress.

The classes we are currently looking for include: healer: paladin or shaman; ranged - hunter, spriest, mage, boomkin or elemental shaman; and melee: monk, rogue, death knight or paladin! However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8pm - 11pm server time.
Our progression in Uldir is 8/8 Normal, and 8/8 Heroic, and 3/8 Mythic.

We also accept casual players of all levels.

We use RCLootCouncil loot system, and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide feasts for food.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Hello! I’ve linked Minds Eye Recruitment post below:

I’d love to speak with you some more about possibly joining our team! You can reach me at Elaeana#1554.