371 Resto / Elemental Shaman LF T-R Raids

Greetings!

I am looking to do some raiding Tuesday, Wednesday, and / or Thursday, sometime after 8 CST, go for 2-3 hours. Not looking into mythics, normal and some heroic is good. If you are interested hit me up in game, respond to this post, leave me your discord… whatever works. Thanks!

-Q

About Us:
We are a small guild focused on getting AOTC and a few Mythic kills each tier. We are currently looking for a shaman healer with a dps offspec!

Raid Times:
Tues/Weds 9pm-12am EST

Progress:
Uldir: 8/8H 0/8M
BOD: 7/9N 1/9 H

Feel free to add me, bluehero#1827

<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/9H 1/9M BoD (7/8M Uldir) are looking for a few more people to smooth out our roster for Dazar’alor!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
Exceptional dps classes, ranged preferred. Locks/mages/boomie are highest dps need but any dedicated players are welcome.
Looking for a DPS WARRIOR for an immediate position.
Experience is a plus but any class/spec is more than welcome to apply.

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance.
-Knowledge of your class.
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Come prepared for every raid.
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player.

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you, then please contact me.
Monkey (Moclaw#1519).

Hey Kueue! Not sure if you’re still looking but in case you are I went ahead and tossed our info down below as we’re currently looking for a Resto Shaman!

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir 8/9N 3/9H BOD, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more for the upcoming raid.

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

DPS:DH/Rogue
Healer: Resto Druid/Resto Shaman
If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hello there

We are always looking for new members to grow our community when it comes to leveling, Dungeons (Plus) and Raiding…

We currently raid Wed and Thur from 830pm - 1030pm EST. We are 7/9 Normal BoD. We are looking at completing normal then go into Heroic for our main goal set at getting AOTC.

Come check out our website at https:// evolvedgaming. org/
If you like what you see with our community and all the different games we have to offer then simply register.

if you have any more questions get int contact with…
Guild Leader - Cataclysm#1912 (Btag) or Cataclysm#4330 (Discord)
Recruit Officer - Calaverita#1413 (Btag) or Nystera#3611 (Discord)

or do a /who Evolved Gaming
in game and ask for an officer.

1 Like