371 M EXP Priest LF Home

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Alliance sister guild

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 11/11H (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 11/11H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Misfits - HEROIC - 7/11H (8pm - 11pm CST, M) - phestuke#1102

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hi there!

We are Casual Damage of Hyjal and that is exactly the focus of our group this expansion. In Shadowlands we achieved Aotc in every raid tier as well as first 3 to 5 mythic bosses as we wanted to explore. Aotc is the sole focus this time around and def not interested in pushing CE. All of us just want Aotc and ksm each season as many have been in ce guilds before and it’s not our pace anymore. Lots of key pushers too, doing well into the 20s last season or two. We don’t have a dedicated raid priest yet so that would be huge.

Raids will be from 6 to 9 PST wed and sat. With Friday being a flex day or Fri and Sundays for alt raids.

Please message our GM Draggato on disc at Draggato#5421 for any invitations or inquiries. Hope to see you!

A bump up!

Hey there! The Inn Between is a Horde-Thrall guild in sore need of a priest for our AOTC and SOME mythic bosses raid team, we also frequent M+, and have lots of fun in discord, shoot me a discord message, would love to chat!

cathagad#5057

Hello. Day raiders is a new guild focused on Morning raids and mythic +. Will be doing normal and heroic with no immediate plans for mythic. Our raid will start December 21 and 22nd from 8 to 11 AM Eastern standard.
If interested message me.
BN Jolenar#11150
Discord Ryaden#5511

Heya Dinamaë, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.

Hello. If your still looking, my guild “Fun is for Casuals” Horde on Hyjal is still looking for dps. Heroic AOTC raiding. Tues and Thursdays 5pm pacific. Let me know if your interested cheers.

Discord: Critter#3259

Hello Dinamaë, Calamity of A52 is looking for more DPS. Priest are one of those needs. We focus on AOTC and plan to have M+ groups set up when the season starts. We are a smaller guild that likes to keep WoW a game and not a job. If you are interested, give me a add.
Strohs#11784 bnet or stroh#7706 Discord
Looking forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

Le bumpski

Bumpty bumpty

Hey there Dinamae!

Looks like you’ve got several offers already, but if you haven’t found a guild yet then I wanted to see if you’re interested in joining us for Dragonflight! We are Key To Victory, a newly formed raiding guild on Tichondrius (H) looking to fill our core raiding roster in our journey towards AOTC! We are looking for likeminded individuals who are interested in killing bosses, running M+, and helping grow a community from the ground up. We raid on Tues/Thurs from 7:00-10:00pm PST.

If that sounds like something you’re interested in please feel free to reach out!
Emptyrage - Tichondrius (H)
Btag: Hologien#1959
Discord: Hologien#0135

Hey Dinamae,
Would love to chat with you more! I think you’d be a great fit.

Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know & expect from us:

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well as Mythic level raiding.
  • We enjoy running Mythic+ keys and pushing them.
  • We are very active in discord
  • We offer events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc.
  • We believe in open and honest constructive criticism and feedback

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding
  • Knowledge of your class/if you don’t know something speak up, ask for help, research your class.
  • Knowledge of fights and being prepared (Watching videos, read guides etc), come with consumables, and readiness to do whatever the fight may require.
  • Ability to take constructive criticism.

Healers: High Priority- Holy Pally, Pres Evoker
Tank- Guardian Druid/Blood DK
Dps: High Priority- Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Warlock (Demo), Dev Evoker, Shadow Priest

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Raid Lead: Btag: Aria#13773
Raid Lead: Discord: xstarlite#2756

Raid Assist: Btag: Psychostep#1501
Raid Assist: Discord: Psychostep#8457

gasp! for da horde?!

Hey we might be a good fit check us out!

Been ally 4 expansions. Wanted a change lol

Moonlight Gaming recruiting for raids wed/thur 8-10:30 PM EST. Our goal is AotC and then as much of mythic as we can clear on a 5/hr week schedule (where we plan on reclearing heroic every wednesday.) Also into m+ content on off-days/hours. If you’d be interested in talking to some more you can reach me at bnet tomathon#1842 or discord Tomathon#4519

Fresh Fries is a brand new guild on Horde-Emerald Dream. We are a semi-casual group a friends who started up a community in order to start raiding Heroic come Dragonflight. We are planning on only Tuesday/Wednesday night raids, 2-3 hours a day. We are open to newer raiders who are willing to put in the effort needed.

We are mainly looking for Healers, but have some space for all roles at the moment.

If interested or want more info, feel free to message me on BNet (iReedMinds#1823) or Discord (iReedMinds#9120).

Le bumpski before release

Hello Dinamae!

I am the GM for the new guild Corporate on the server Zul’jin. Our end goal is AoTC and high progression M+ but we are more focused on giving newer players an opportunity to do endgame content in a comfortable and laid-back setting. All are welcome and we have a good mix of new players and veterans already! Whether you play alliance or horde is no biggie as we have guilds for both to help exercise freedom.

My discord tag is Bullyhunter32#8186 if you are interested.
My Bnet is Bullyhunter#11463 if you feel more comfortable messaging on there.

Bumperino xD

1 Like