371 Lock looking for a guild 8/8H

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly!
Btag - Chiqt#11826 :grin:

Don’t know if you are still looking but if you are would love to hear from you!

<Team Guild>, 2/8M, is a perfect home for the washed up retired raider who still wants to play and kill !@#$ at a ‘good’ pace.

Raid times:
Tuesday-- 10pm-Midnight (Illidan time), 8pm-10pm PST, 11pm-1am EST
Wednesday-- 10pm-Midnight (Illidan time), 8pm-10pm PST, 11pm-1am EST

We enjoy banter and having fun in raids, while also getting down to business and progressing when it is needed. IF you want to give us a shot, feel free to add me in game or on bnet.

Dirtnglitter#1991

If you would be interested in moving to Thrall my group is looking for more dps. We are currently 8/8 H 1/8 M and continuing to grow our team in a low stress environment. We are focused on enjoying the game first and for most. We are a mix of early 20s with some up in their 40s and in between. We run Wens Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. eastern. If you are interested feel free to add my battle tag: Memoryfoam#11291
gl in your search.

Gonna post my guild info below, but we’re a new 2 day guild on Mal’ganis. 7-10 est Tuesday/Wednesday. Hope to hear from you soon.

Absolute is currently looking for more people for BFA and a push into 8.1.

What you can expect from us:
Absolute is a newly formed guild looking to push into 8.1 on a 2 night a week raid schedule. We are a group of friends that want to get together each week and down some bosses with the end goal being Cutting Edge each tier. We will provide a fun atmosphere while at the same time maintaining a “semi-hardcore” mindset and getting serious for actual boss pulls. Feasts, flasks, and vantus runes will be provided.

What we expect from you:
We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class. Prepare for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Big wigs, Angry Assignments, WA’s, 90% raid attendance, No Drama, and a positive attitude.

What We Are Looking For:
Our current needs are:
DPS: All
Healers: Druid, Shaman, Pally
Tanks: None

Progression:
Varies at the moment from 8/8H to 4/8M. GM is past cutting edge in Legion.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7-10 Est
Wednesday 7-10 Est

Any questions or concerns
GM: Rab#11453

What is Cudas

Cudas – Zul’jin is a newly formed guild ran by very experienced raid leaders that have been raiding as early as Vanilla. We are a raid and mythic+ focused guild looking for players to fill our ranks. We’re an adult guild trying to be social and fun but keep progression in mind.

What can you expect from us?

–Professional yet social progression raids

–Relaxed raiding atmosphere

–Friendly family-oriented players

–Mythic+ gear runs

–Always willing to help gear to fill out our raid team.

What we expect from you?

Applying to Cudas, first and foremost means that you embrace and share our passion for progress raiding and also:

–Knowledge of your class and the game

–Knowledge of the specific bosses we are facing. (tactics and mechanics for your spec)

–Preparation of your toon, ex. Enchants, gemmed, potions

–We will help with feast and flasks
–Activity, in order to progress we need a stable group of raiders that are willing to put time to progress

–And most of all, a positive friendly attitude!

What are our raiding times?

These times are Eastern Standard time so please keep that in mind. We also expect players to be on at 8:15pm for inv and then you can go afk until raid time at 8:30pm.

–Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

–Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

Are you interested in joining?

Contact Bonebraker#11410. Thiserus#1932

Hey there Doorknob!
is an 8/8 H 2/8 M raiding guild on Thrall.
We raid Wed/Thurs 8:45-11:30 EST
If you’re looking for a friendly environment to push AOTC and maybe some mythic during the farm lull, we just might be the place for you!
Add me Btag Claw#12942 if you have any interest

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting RDPS for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you.

We’d be a faction change for you but if you’re looking to join an established server start guild, Pak Cafan might be a good place to land. We’ve been around since EQ 1 and pride ourselves on balancing challenge with fun. If you’d like to know more please don’t hesitate to reach out!
~Pere
Peregryn#1292

[A]<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Who: a semi-casual guild. 5/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir, be ilvl 370+, and atleast 3/8M. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:

Warlock

Any high parsing DPS

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

we’re Gehenna of Borean Tundra… hit me up at kei#1785

Hey there Doorknob! I won’t overload you with spam here, but we are a new guild with 1/8M experience forming looking to add players for BoD. If it sounds like something you’d be interested in add me on Discord and we can talk more about it. We are Horde on Zul’jin, if that affects your decision at all. Either way, happy guild hunting and a happy rest of the holiday season!

Vendir#6664

Hey there! I know you have a lot of replies, no shortage of a need for a warlock. But check us out, I think we could be a great fit for you!

I’m recruitng for Eternal Kingdom a multi-team/faction mythic raiding community. I’m looking at you specifically for Team Omen which raids Fri/Sat 830-1130EST. If you’re interested contact me Feyranna#1657 to chat more :slight_smile:

hit me up at kei#1785

Hi Doorknob,

We are 8/8H 2/8M; very calm and collected raid environment, solid teams. We run Heroic Tue/Fri 7-10 Pst and Sat/Sun 7-10Pst Mythic. We do not expect people to be on both teams. We have officers who coordinate keys throughout the week to make sure everyone gets a weekly chest. If this sounds like the type of guild you are interested in send me a whisper -misselbie#1759

Hey there!
I’m from [A] Exec Dec US-Sargeras (8/8H 2/8M) and we are recruiting for next tier! Our main raids are Tu/Th 8-12EST. Alt raids are Fri/Sat 9-12EST. We are a 14+ y.o. guild with a great/active/friendly community. We want folks who will log on for more than just raids so we set up Mythic+ nights, old content, mount runs, scavenger hunts, naked gnome races (with prizes!), etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together. Pst for more info or add Pessimist#1659! If you are willing to faction xfer, I’d be glad to chat with you and see if we’d be a good fit for each other!

Shoulda Stayed Quit is a casual but skilled raiding guild looking for exeptional/experienced players for progression raiding and high M+ runs. Tues/Wed Raids 9PM-11:30 PST. We are 8/8H Uldir and looking to build a solid 20 man mythic raiding team in the future.
To inquire add Anicary#11831 on Bnet.
Hit me up we can chat :slight_smile:

Hey we’re Stoic Reign - Bleeding Hollow. A new guild that has AOTC and 2/8M. We’re currently stuck on the attendance boss and are looking for competitive, active players that want a guild that allows them to thrive and help them along to being the best they can be! We run keystones every night and time 10-12s and expect all our mythic prog raiders to get their keys done as well. We thrive on constructive criticism and helping each other become better. Our raid nights are T-Th 930-1230 est, Hope to hear from you!

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (8/8H) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but want to add just a few more good people. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun at the same time. We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both type and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, Keys, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact me at taransula#1161 or on disc at Bug (ง︡’-'︠)ง#6792

Hope you find the home you are looking for!