Who I am:
I am an achievement junkie, mad mog and pet collector who also really enjoys raiding and mythic plus. I also love my priest - she has been my main since BC. I am a very seasoned raider - I have raided since vanilla (all the way up to original naxx) and on this character since BC. On my priest, I have predominantly raided shadow except for SWP in BC when CoH spam was OP and in BFA. I have cleared H Uldir as holy and done m+ as both holy and discipline. While my preferred spec at this time is holy, I am willing and very capable at playing all three specs. For more details on my experience, feel free to look me up on warcraft logs, raider io or peruse my extensive achievements on armoury.
What I’m looking for:
- A friendly, mature-aged guild that has active members keen for high m+. Since my fellow guildies have retired from wow, my ability to progress in this area has been hampered in group finder and this is one of the aspects of the game I enjoy the most.
- Raiding wise, mythic is not essential, I am mainly keen to experience the content with a nice bunch of people rather than only seeing it in LFR.
- Time for gaming these days is precious, so I am only able to raid 1-2 nights a week to leave me time to pursue other in-game interests such as m+ and mog/mount farming.
- The earliest raid start I can attend is 8 PM server time.
- For the Horde! I am not interested in changing factions.
- Ideally I would prefer to stay on Saurfang as the transfer of my main and many high level alts would be an expensive exercise. However, I would move for the right guild.
If your guild sounds like it would be a good fit and is looking for a priest, my bnet is Savriel#1878 or post here to chat further.
ps my husband is in the same position and is a warlock looking for a home if you also need ranged DPS. However, package deal is not a prerequisite.