371 Holy Paladin Returning from Wrath LF Raid

Introduction

Hello,

I am returning to World of Warcraft after a bit of a hiatus. I played around with an evoker to start, but ended up on the character I have always played (HPal). I just started the gearing process and picking up m+ dungeons. I am a pretty analytical and flexible player. In wrath I was part of a server first guild as a dedicated tank healer. I enjoyed that experience but left to do school and build a career. I find myself with a ton of free time and look to pick back up on that great experience of building a character and working towards a common goal with fellow peer players.

What I am looking for

Content
I’m looking for a stable group to raid and dungeon content. I am always looking to improve, I am now familiar with logs and how to look through them. I am looking to play at the highest level I can achieve with like minded folks. I am open to feedback.

Socially
Looking for fun folks who like joking around and who are willing to help me grow as a player. I am not looking to quite go hardcore raiding, however I would like to be in a serious mindset when it came to progression content.

Lets chat about it on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey Taer,

lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey you guys are welcome to join us, we raid th/th 8-11pm est and the guild is led by a third week aotc + 2/M RL, chill group here but very disciplined. we’re progging aotc and building a 20 for mythic atm. find our recruitment post here for more info or add me on discord : TAL#3021
<Scripted> | AotC | Tue/Thr 7:30pm-11 EST | recruitment open