371 Holy Paladin LF Weekday Guild

Looking for a week day guild on Horde pushing into mythic. I’ve been a part of multiple AOTC guild in the past , but i’m ready to start pushing mythic. Realm change is an option.
My info:
Discord: Karrrrl#9155
Bnet: undeadyouth#1220

Hey! We’d love to have a holy paladin for our raid group.

Enigmatic is a guild on Zul’jin formed by a group of friends who have been playing with each other for the better part of a decade, and we are raid led by a former US top 100 tank. We are also looking to clear all relevant mythic content by the end of the expansion on a two night a week schedule, Wednesday & Thursday, four hours a night 10:30 PM - 2:30 AM ST/EST (7:30 PM - 11:30 PM PST ; 9:30 PM - 1:30 AM CST), with a weekend alt run starting later once we have a solid roster. If you would like to know more please feel free to add one of us on battle tag. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Zenrock#11443 - Guild Master/Co-DPS Lead
Gormless#1140 - Recruitment Officer/Heal Lead

Disasterpiece would love to add a holy paladin to their roster in preparation for BoD!

Disasterpiece - 2/8M AOTC (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxlie (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello Karrl,

my guild is in need of a holy paladin. We are a tight knit group that jokes around a lot but also put on serious face during progression. Check us out:

Hello, OSW on Dawnbringer is currently looking for both healers and ranged dps for BDA, we clear aotc every teir usually within a couple weeks and are looking to push more into mythic this teir. We raid tues/thurs 8pm-11pm est. We will be jumping straight into heroic for BDA and then making a push into mythic. If interested feel free to contact me, we’d love to have you along for the heroic push to see how you fit.
Most of our core has been together since WOTLK with the rest of our raiders being around for a couple expansions now.

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to expand our ranks! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially tanks)
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407 battle.net

Hi Karrli, I’m Glorifindel, main tank for the guild from the horde guild Hyjal!. We are a heroic guild (8/8H, 2/8 M) and are currently looking for additional raiders for the upcoming Dazar’Alor raid! Our Goal is to AOTC asap and then push Mythic! my Btag is LocNothar#1543 and you can also whisper our other recruitment officers Drellik#1301 and Lypi#11141! Currently we raid Tues/Thurs from 5:30pm server (7:30pm CST) to 8:00pm (10:00pm CST), Ill shoot you a btag request in a few!

Hey Karlli here’s some info about us!

discord: livie#4169
bnet: livie#11751