Getting really tired with this inconsistancy. (Long Boi Thread)

So you decided to be a Richard instead of a Karen?

1 Like

To be honest I never expected to ever have enough gold to buy the mount but always had the thought in the back of my mind that maybe that would change and someday a few years down the road I could possibly get it.

3 Likes

I couldn’t have put it any better myself. Have a Like, and my support.

2 Likes

Agreed but then putting a limited time on it creates an even bigger one.

I just want to point something out here. This topic was created a mere 18 hours ago. This topic already has 255 likes, 2.2k views and 350 replies.

1 Like

Insert hell it’s about time meme

About damn time people started waking up to the BS this company has done for 4+ years now. Mad respect to you MVP. I tip my hat to you. :tophat:

3 Likes

I’m glad the opposition to this ridiculous decision is taking off. I have a bad feeling, however, that it will be in vain.

Blizzard, if you want a gold sink mount to be limited edition, announce it at release. People will still be mad, yeah, but at least it would be consistent. Doing it like this is very obviously scummy and clearly money-grabbing too.

I could try to grind up the gold, but heck, this decision has told me that taking things easy and using my gold for other things in the meantime with the thought of “oh, well I can just get it later ^^” is unreasonable if I want something. At this point, even if I do make it in time? I’m not getting it, because this is utter nonsense.

Forget collecting mounts anymore unless I really want them, I’m done with that.

5 Likes

Digital Extremes is like that too. Really great bunch of people. They don’t always make popular decisions but they always own up to what they do in a way that makes it clear they don’t resent feedback in any form.

yeah they better revert this change. this is stupid on their part

Or what? What if they don’t?

Technically a lil wrong, the motor bikes are one I can think of, the playing hoth faction achieve mounts, and the vicious mounts are also some.

I do think everyone should have hippos and bees.

I’ve switched to pet collecting. Much less aggravating.

2 Likes

The most important point in this entire thread, not to knock OP. They also made great points. THIS one however is the most important.

It’s one less brick in the bridge to starting or staying in the game. Every time they remove something like this they give people one less reason to play. It’s bad enough sets are removed and artifacts become vendor food. There’s no transcendency between these major updates. Everything has been throwaway and BFA is no exception. BFA is the king of dumpster goals.

The focus should be on getting more people playing and that doesn’t happen when you remove things they might work on.

7 Likes

Good try, but ya ain’t fooling me. This is just a tactic to get us to think you aren’t a brown noser for Blizzard…

The more I have thought about this today, the more it bothers me. There are other changes that have been made over the years that I didn’t agree with, but I could understand the logic.

There is no logic to this. Blizz never explained themselves just said they were doing it. And even then, there was no announcement. They tried to hide it in the patch and only spoke up after someone else noticed.

It makes me wonder what other changes are coming that they will try to hide and then just surprise us with.

So far I haven’t pre-ordered Shadowlands and right now I don’t think I will. There are other MMO’s and games out there where they respect their customers more, and I believe it is time to give them a look.

5 Likes

I do that too! Though a bit less as of late, I will admit.

Discussions about changes or game design are always welcome here, but things that focus on harassing employees and/or removing them is not and can lead to actions being taken. Please keep that in mind at all times.

As a result of this, I’m locking this thread. If you have feedback on the brutosaur, please continue to share it here:

2 Likes