370 warrior and 370 hunter looking for Raiding guild

Me and my long time guildy are looking to move to a raiding guild with very late night raid times. We are very active and have geared completeing mythic plus runs and look to expand to uldiur H, M raids. We seek 1am central start times if possible. We look forward to hearing from you. We are currently on Greymane server

We are currently an 8/8N, 8/8H 3/8M Uldir Raiding guild that is looking for more people interested in raiding Mythic content in BFA.

We were founded on Kirin Tor-US and raided content in Vanilla through Pandaria before we transfered to Aerie Peak during Warlords of Draenor, and presently to Proudmoore during the end of Legion.

Many of our members have grown with us throughout the last 10 years, and if we didn’t have jobs, school, partners, children, etc., would probably be playing computer games all the time.

Our real life commitments keep our raiding schedule conservative, but no less intense.

Right now we are looking to strengthen our ranks for the new Raid Tier coming up, and push even harder.

What we are looking for:

Ranged DPS, Flex Heals (dps with heal offspecs), and Heals

Our raid times are:9:30pm to 12:30am Server Time (PST), Friday & Saturday

If you are interested:Contact our Raid Lead, Däine (daine#0510)

All interested raiders need to fill out a quick questionnaire/application on our website. Our website is darknesswithinguild. enjin. com/

Happy New Year and happy hunting!

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

My CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways.

Hey bro,

We especially need a warrior and another DPS, so if we recruited y’all our roster would be full. We are active late at night in general, even outside of raid nights. Gonna leave some more info below. Hope to hear from y’all!

More info:
TKx is a long time guild that recently moved to WoW (almost 2 months ago), because the game we have played the past 5 years has become neglected and stale. We have been one of the top guilds for years and just didn’t have much competition anymore…so we decided to try WoW since many of us have prior experience but haven’t played it together as a guild before.

Our goal is to progress mythic raid content, and next tier our goal is to achieve CE. We are a very determined group of individuals. We like to have fun, but expect to get progression done efficiently. Real life comes first here and that is why we have chosen a 2-day raid schedule. Our mindset for improvement and learning is definitely hardcore; we expect our members to constantly strive to do something better: all the time, everytime.

Raid times are Fri, Sat @ 9:30pm - 1am. US-PST timezone.

Server: US-Lightbringer

Requirements:

• age 18+
  • a good attitude
  • being open to individual constructive criticism
  • a working microphone (that you will be required to use)
  • good communication skills
  • always looking for ways to improve your gameplay
  • consistent attendance

TKx requires a vocal interview over Discord before we invite anyone to join us. This is something we do with every potential recruit before we extend an invite. This is to ensure our membership expectations are clearly communicated, and understood, before we invite you.

If you are interested or have questions, please contact BTag: mitsuru#1890

Best of luck in your search!

Thanks for the info mitsuru but again the raid times would be to ealry for us. I cant be online until 11pm pacific. Work schedule forbids it. I appreciate the info though. GL filling thoughs spots.

Nine North Wall 7/8N 3/8H is a fresh guild made by close friends who are looking to expand our community to enjoy all that WoW has to offer. If youre new to the game, fresh 120 returning to the game, looking to reroll, or just looking to have some fun socializing, look no farther.

Raids:
We are planning to push into mythic content but the gradual climb to 20 consistent raiders can take a bit of time. Our aim is to have a solid group of about 13-15 players and slowly build our community to a mythic raid team.
Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 9p-12a(PST, Pacific)

NEEDS:
-Disc/Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, and/or MW Monk(high)
-Lock(high), Hunter, Mage, SPriest
-Rogue, Havoc DH, Warrior

**We are looking to do an OPEN TRIAL/PUG group for anyone interested in joining our raid team EVERY FRIDAY. If you’re 360+, then you may join in Saturday’s as well. **

PVP:
We are also seeking to have an active group of players to form competent and viable arena comps with a future goal of growing to have a RBG team!

I currently run as a Frost or Unholy DK in arenas/RBGs.

Social:
We are planning to keep an open and active Discord with lots of communication between raids, pvp, and dungeon events. We plan to also have groups run mount/pet farming events. I am personally not very knowledgeable in this category so we are open to finding someone who can organize these groups!