370 Warlock LF guild

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey brotha give me a shout! we are 8/8H 2/8M with no additional pulls further than mother. Unfortunately men and women grow older and have to change their life style with that comes new jobs and different schedules. we are diving into mythic progression our first night in a while. We Raid tues/wed 8-11 Central time on the largest horde realm. Illidan. if you would like to trial with us give me a shout as well with some logs. Grutie#11819 . just a quick and short sum, if you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact me

Hey there Vual

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule.

We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

Guild Krisp was Created on 9/15/2018, we have been raiding as a Group for over 3 Years. While establishing a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We’re hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Progression:

• 8/8H
  • 4/8M

Raid Times
(Optional Heroic Clears) on Tuesday Main Alt Raid
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Our Goals
Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content

Recruitment Needs

Tanks
Currently Closed

Healers - Need 1 Only
MW Monk
Resto Druid

DPS - Range Preferred
Mage
Warlock
BM Hunter
Spriest

If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Expectations of Raiders
Previous Mythic raiding experience
The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
Active participation on guild discord
Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster.
We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally.
Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information.
Guild website is Coming Soon

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Gotmìlk (GM/Recruiter)
Btag: Chipsandcoke#1804
Discord: Gotmilk#6567
Easier to talk during the day via discord.

Would love to talk please add me at Cran#1145

Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/8M Uld

Current Needs

RANGE

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - Low

MELEE

• Fury/Arms War - Closed[
  • Surv. Hunter - Closed
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK - Low
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Low
  • Enh. Shaman - Closed
  • Feral - Low
  • Rogue - Closed

HEALS

• Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - Closed
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed

Any Exceptional DPS

Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.

Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.

Contact Info

Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537

Hey there Vual. I am the recruiter for <Celestial Exiles> on Mal’Ganis - Horde. We are a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progress through content as it arrives. We have many previous mythic raiders within our ranks who wanted a more laid back schedule, while still completing challenging content. That said we are a smaller guild that has been together for almost a year now and considers ourselves a community/family. We are also all 21 and older so it is a very adult community. Very active outside of raids with Mythic+, fun runs, and joking in Discord.

Our schedule:
Tuesday: 9-12 CST
Wednesday: 9-12 CST

Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

We are currently in need of skilled dps in order to round our our core raid team as we look to make a strong push into mythic both this tier and the next. We ask all raiders to be proficient in their spec and take the time to learn their class.

Please add myself if you would like to talk more! I can be contacted with either of the bottom methods.

Ingame: Fynevine#1856
Discord: Fynevine#0351

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Hey Vual! Feel free to add me, I think our times would work for you!
[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST OR Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm EST Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS Raid lead position is available Meetings: First Wednesday of every month at 9pm EST Environment: Friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won’t be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm. New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics. If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet! jenfinite#1935 Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Vual!

TL;DR We are a 3/8M Guild who just recently transferred to Tichondrius. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:15p - 11:15p MST.

Hi Vual!

Guild/Raid Group Name: Legends of Poker
We are a tight knit group of players, most of us have been playing together for the last few years, some even longer. We are a niche guild that runs a raid group consisting of member across many different servers. There are no requirements to realm transfer, you can raid from the comfort of your own realm/guild!

Server: US-Staghelm (Central Time)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: 11:30pm - 1:30am Server Time (CT) on Tuesday, Thursday and Monday.
Atmosphere: Mature

Information about us:

We are a mature progression and fun oriented raiding guild. We have been playing together for years and look to continue to do so for years to come! Our raid environment is consistently stable and enjoyable for all members which is critical to our primary goal. We perform the research necessary to clear content and we expect all raid members to be prepared not only with the knowledge of the fights but with consumables (including flasks, potions and food buffs). Being prepared does not preclude having fun though, this isn’t your second job, this is your opportunity to have fun with a mature group doing what we all enjoy!

Goal/Objective:

Our primary objective has always been to reach and defeat the last boss of current heroic content prior to the release of a new tier of content (obtaining the Ahead of the Curve (AotC) achievement). Our secondary goal will be to transition into mythic raiding once we have obtained AotC.

Guild Activity:

We do our best to accomplish our goals on a 2 hours/night (6 hours weekly) raid schedule. This allows a lot of us who have families/intense work schedules to still participate in raiding activities.

Raid Times (all raid times are 11:30pm - 1:30am Server Time (CT)):

• Tuesday
  • Thursday
  • Monday

Class/Role Recruitment Priority:

Range DPS:

• Druid: Low
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: Medium
  • Priest: High
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Low

Melee DPS:

• Death Knight: High
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Monk: Medium
  • Paladin: Medium
  • Rogue: High
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

Healers:

• Discipline Priest: Medium
  • Monk: Low
  • Paladin: Medium
  • Holy Priest: Low
  • Shaman: Low

Tanks:

• Death Knight: Low
  • Demon Hunter: Low
  • Paladin: Low
  • Warrior: Low

We aim to be flexible! Often we have tanks/dps/healers utilize their off-specs if group composition necessitates it or if the fight becomes easier as a result of certain classes doing it. Off specs must be geared enough for current content if they are to be utilized. Because our goal is the AotC achievement for all raid members, we are open to accepting applications from other servers and have no requirements on transferring. We would prefer to accept a minimum of 355 ilvl. Exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered. At this time our priority will be to recruit dps (as indicated above by the relative need next to each class/role). We’re already fairly stacked on healers and tanks.

Guild Perks:

• Guild Repairs
  • Friendly Environment
  • Very Experienced Raid Leader
  • Experienced Raid Members

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact us in-game
(information provided below) and I will be happy to assist!

Regards,

Ruthe.

Contact Information:
Ruthê - Recruitment Admin (Allorah#1838)
Bitterman - Raid Leader (Contact in-game)

Hey Vual, i would love to talk to you sometime, I am the raid leader of Illicit on Kil’Jaeden we are 8/8H and 2/8M right now, and are looking for talented DPS to round out our roster. We raid 6:30-10:30PM PST/Server time Tuesdays and Wednesdays, which is 7:30-11:30PM MST I’m hoping that the 8-12 isn’t super hard and our times will work for you. We have plenty more to offer if your interested, add me on btag Quintos#1991 or DIscord Quintos#8333 and we can talk all about how Illicit can be a great home for you!

Guild Name: Almost Epic
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): US
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Realm Timezone: EST
Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M,
Raid Schedule:

Tuesday - 9:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST
Sunday - 9:00PM EST - 12:30AM EST
Openings:
1 Healer - either a Mistweaver Monk or Holy Paladin
3 Ranged DPS - Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest preferred
1 Melee - DK preferred
1 Tank - DK or Brewmaster ONLY

Are you looking for casual progression but don’t have the time for slaying dargons like you used to? Almost Epic is recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Uldir. Currently 2/8M, 8/8H we raid 9:30 p.m.-12:00 Tue and 9pm-12:30 Sun. We are a laid back, but get sh*t done guild. Some of us have been raiding together since Naxrammas. We run M+ keys and PVP too.
Trials consist of raiding with us. We will review your logs and raider io prior.

Contact us in game, or through bnet

In game:
Commodore-Bleeding-Hollow
Vìlli-Bleeding-Hollow
Greenweener-Bleeding-Hollow

BNET:
Villiveodin#1104
Lionoh#1981

Hey,
{H} {Zuljin} is currently in need of warlocks! We are 2/8M but recruiting high end players to push more mythic content as we used to. We have many sub 20% pulls on Zek and have recently recruited a number of quality players and expect to move forward soon and push content in 8.1. We raid Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST.

If you’re interested please contact me on
bnet: Zitzenator#1133
Discord: Zitzenator#2045

It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 2/8M Uldir needing a few more exceptional DPS for current progression and 8.1 raiding.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

climdog#1524
Tue/Wed 9pm Central until Midnight, 2/8M with Zek 10%

The Barber Shop: H8/8 M2/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid:
We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

What Classes Are We Recruiting:
2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Mage(Any spec), Beast Mastery Hunter)
1x Melee (Arms/Fury Warrior, Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Windwalker Monk, Rogue(Any spec))
1x Tank (Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk, Blood Death Knight)

How Do I Express Interest:
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. If you’d like to chat and see if we could be right for you feel free to message us in game. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We help each other in and out of game. We’d love to add you to the family.
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you wanna read the full guild “spam” you can find it here to get a more full sense of who we are.

Forgone Conclusion 7/8 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Healer

Paladin
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Rogue
Monk
Priest
Warlock

We are looking for one more healer, and more DPS to add to the main raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting DPS, Disc/Holy Priest and a Resto Shaman for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks a lot.