370 Warlock LF guild

Hi there, I’m looking for a guild that raids around 8pm-12am MST. Preferably weekdays but weekends are fine too. Hoping to stay on the Horde side but willing to transfer. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Vual!
I don’t know if this works for you, but here we are!
on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 7-10pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 6/8M!
We have a guild application at : https:// goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
if you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

Not sure if we’re too late for you but giving it a shot! Do you happen to have any logs even on another character? I couldn’t find ya. Check us out!

[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding ~8 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:

Uldir: 2/8M Currently working on Vectis

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 9pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

We are looking for any good dps or heals!

Please refer to the WoWProgress link for full guild information.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110

<Powered by Memes> Is back! Former top 2 night a week raiding guild is reforming for the rest of Uldir and BFA going forward.

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to ranged and a resto druid.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

Hellooooooo Vual!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Havoc DH and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (9pm 12am MST)
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST (9pm-12am MST)

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx’s (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hi Vual, I am the GM of Ignition, (a horde guild om Thrall!) We are a casual/semi-Hardcore raiding guild looking for DPS to progress through mythic Uldir. We raid 9pm-12pm server time (9-12 est, 6-9 pst) on tuesdays and thursdays. As a guild we are 8/8 heroic 2/8 mythic. We also are creating mythic plus teams and a rbg group!!! We are a very close knit and fun group and would love for you to join us! Feel free to contact me Via battle.net@ Eriok#1444

Guild Name: Values
Server: Zul’Jin
Raid Time: Tuesday 11:00PM-2:00AM (EST) / Friday 11:00PM-2:00AM (EST)
We are currently 2/8M, And are seeking Ranged and Melee Dps.
All classes are currently being considered, Bonus points if you have a Tank OS/Heal OS.
We are a later night guild, With most of our members on in the evenings, We also do other events, Mythic pluses, Achiv nights, Alt nights.
We formed in Cata, And have been a close knit guild.
A part of what makes us so great is, our leadership refuses to let our guild die. With roster issues being such a huge issue for guilds this expansion, We continuously recruit to build our team and keep it well built.
We are Semi-Hardcore, We expect you to know how to play your class, And will let you know if you mess up. But if your struggling we will also offer you help to get better, We want to see everyone succeed at what they enjoy!
If this interests you please add me to bnet- Viidel#1232
Socials and Casuals are always welcome as well!

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: Spriest & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock, Ele Sham or Mage) & 1 DK or Ret w/Tank OS
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication
    HEROIC TRYOUTS SAT @ 9PM EST. Add Nicklrac#11390

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 3/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals and one Mistweaver Monk.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc.

<Exodus> - Silver Hand (RP server) - Horde

Raiding 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific.

1/8 Mythic

We clear heroic every tier, have killed mythic bosses in the past, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BFA mythics. We want raiders who are interested in mythics, but are ok raiding at the heroic tier.

If you are interested, please add me to btag! Anani#1620

<Basic Guild> on Mal’ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you’d be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
9:30pm - 12:30am MT
Currently 8/8N and 8/8H

We have achieved our AoTC and are just looking to consistently clear every week to prepare for 8.1!

We’re currently looking for:
DPS: Warlock/Shaman (HIGH), Any
Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed

If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey brotha give me a shout! we are 8/8H 2/8M with no additional pulls further than mother. Unfortunately men and women grow older and have to change their life style with that comes new jobs and different schedules. we are diving into mythic progression our first night in a while. We Raid tues/wed 8-11 Central time on the largest horde realm. Illidan. if you would like to trial with us give me a shout as well with some logs. Grutie#11819 . just a quick and short sum, if you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact me

Hey there Vual

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule.

We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

Guild Krisp was Created on 9/15/2018, we have been raiding as a Group for over 3 Years. While establishing a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We’re hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Progression:

• 8/8H
  • 4/8M

Raid Times
(Optional Heroic Clears) on Tuesday Main Alt Raid
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Our Goals
Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content

Recruitment Needs

Tanks
Currently Closed

Healers - Need 1 Only
MW Monk
Resto Druid

DPS - Range Preferred
Mage
Warlock
BM Hunter
Spriest

If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Expectations of Raiders
Previous Mythic raiding experience
The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
Active participation on guild discord
Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster.
We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally.
Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information.
Guild website is Coming Soon

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Gotmìlk (GM/Recruiter)
Btag: Chipsandcoke#1804
Discord: Gotmilk#6567
Easier to talk during the day via discord.

Would love to talk please add me at Cran#1145

Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/8M Uld

Current Needs

RANGE

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - Low

MELEE

• Fury/Arms War - Closed[
  • Surv. Hunter - Closed
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK - Low
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Low
  • Enh. Shaman - Closed
  • Feral - Low
  • Rogue - Closed

HEALS

• Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - Closed
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed

Any Exceptional DPS

Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.

Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.

Contact Info

Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537

Hey there Vual. I am the recruiter for <Celestial Exiles> on Mal’Ganis - Horde. We are a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progress through content as it arrives. We have many previous mythic raiders within our ranks who wanted a more laid back schedule, while still completing challenging content. That said we are a smaller guild that has been together for almost a year now and considers ourselves a community/family. We are also all 21 and older so it is a very adult community. Very active outside of raids with Mythic+, fun runs, and joking in Discord.

Our schedule:
Tuesday: 9-12 CST
Wednesday: 9-12 CST

Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

We are currently in need of skilled dps in order to round our our core raid team as we look to make a strong push into mythic both this tier and the next. We ask all raiders to be proficient in their spec and take the time to learn their class.

Please add myself if you would like to talk more! I can be contacted with either of the bottom methods.

Ingame: Fynevine#1856
Discord: Fynevine#0351

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Hey Vual! Feel free to add me, I think our times would work for you!
[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST OR Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm EST Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS Raid lead position is available Meetings: First Wednesday of every month at 9pm EST Environment: Friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won’t be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm. New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics. If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet! jenfinite#1935 Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!