370 Shadow priest LF new home

Hello!

If you have any flexibility with your times we could be a great option for you! :slight_smile:

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 4/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Closed - potentially have availability (Priest)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Closed

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hi Achillia!

My guild is recruiting ranged DPS as we continue to push Mythic progression, and I’d love to bring you on board! Our times are just slightly sooner than what you’re looking for, so let me know if it works or not. We’re currently 3/8M, but we also have a few Heroic Uldir opportunities, key pushers, and social events in Discord if those interest you any.

You can check out our WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO page for progress and stats. Also we have a website here https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home where you can apply to join, see our logs, and get more info raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home.

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST

Recruitment Contacts:
BattleNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719

Is 6pst your earliest? We start at 5:30 your time.

Added ya on bnet to talk more :wink: currently at work so reply may be slow

Winginit is a newly formed alliance guild that was created in the first week of Uldir. We are a core of players that have been together as far back as 2007 under a different name. We feel that creating our own guild again was the best option in hopes to find like minded individuals who would enjoy our raid setting.
Our goal is to Clear Normal/Heroic and some Mythic. We aren’t a hardcore guild nor have any ambition to become one However we do like to run some keys during the week and would like to stay at a steady progression pace throughout the expansion with a tight knit/non BS toxic environment. All we ask for is good attendance and to pull your weight.

Our Raid schedule is Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 CST.

Progression: 8/8 Normal&Heroic
2/8 Mythic

We are Recruiting DPS and a healer.

Contact info is my RealID Geistreiter#1719 if you have any questions.

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you wanna read the full guild “spam” you can find it here to get a more full sense of who we are. Happy gaming.

Sunwell Hotel (US-Tichondrius) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential, while providing a relaxed and drama free environment.

Who We Are:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, have a progression oriented mindset which is ultimately aimed at clearing the current Mythic Content. We offer a stable leadership with experience as Officers/GMs in hardcore raiding guilds dating back to Vanilla and a raiding environment that ensures maximal progress; while maintaining a respectful, mature and enjoyable atmosphere.

What We Are Looking For:

We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness, knowledge as well as previous Mythic/Heroic raiding experience. We are looking for Raiders that have competitive personalities, that strive to be the best they can be at their class, by eagerly going over logs pre and post raid to see where they can improve; as well as those who keep up with current theorycrafting and research/changes that is pertinent to their class. We are looking for individuals who are punctual and have impeccable raid attendance. Attendance is of paramount importance to us since we are aimed at clearing mythic content. In the event that We recruit you to out raid team, we are depending and expecting you to be able to make nearly 80%+ of our raids. Furthermore, we realize that successful progression not only requires punctuality and skill, but cooperation and communication. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am EST

• All Raiders are expected to run Mythic + throughout the week.

Current Progress:

• 3/8M Uldir

• 8/8H Uldir

Our Current Needs:

• Tank - Low Need

• Healer - N/A

• Melee DPS - Low Need: Ret, DH, Enh

• Ranged DPS - Low Need: Shadow Priest, Elemental, Warlock, Hunter, Mage

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag:

• Asheer#12200

• Muaythai#1622

5/8 M team in EK, on proudmoore, looking for solid ranged, 6-10 pst fri-sat
james#12323 if you want to chat

@rioghnach no I can do 5 pst

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6700+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: R Shaman, DPS DK w/Tank OS, Warrior.
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: None.
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock, Ele Sham or Mage)
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication
    HEROIC TRYOUTS SAT @ 9PM EST. Add Nicklrac#11390

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 7/8M (5% M G’huun), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: Hunter & Boomkin. Also considering a new raid lead or co-raid leader for next tier.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Spriest, 1 Boomkin & 1 Elemental Shaman.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 3/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals. Will consider exceptional players of any class and spec.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 58 WCL), 11/11M CE US 48 WCL)
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: None.
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 8/8M CE (US 172 WP), 11/11M CE
Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: 2-3 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Ele Sham)
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Hey there, Carebear Club on Velen is looking for more dps especially ranged to join our raid team. We are a great group of friends that feel more like a family and we always try to make the environment as fun as we can. Currently we raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm est to 12am est. We are 2/8 M and 8/8 H. We also have people that love doing keys and working on achievements and other stuff. If you are interested or would like to know more, please feel free to get a hold of me. Ariana#1409 is my btag. Thank you and good luck.

Hello there, my name is Nightmere and our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting Healer and dps positions for Uldir and further content in BFA. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!

Our current progression

• 8/8N Uldir-
  • 8/8H Uldir-
  • 1/8M Uldir-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting Classes

• Holy Palidin / Ret paladin -
  • Disc / Shadow Priest -
  • Hunter -
  • Shaman -
  • Rogue -
  • Warrior Dps-
  • Warlock -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested we could always use more people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

OK great!! We are located on Kel’Thuzad, and Raid from 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST). We’re 3/8M looking for strong DPS for our core progression team.

My discord is Mint#3740 (i can’ bnet at work) or the rest of the team is below.

NOT IDEAL -Hyjal

We are a mostly mature, friendly and very active guild. Easy to get to know people
We run keys every night and have an established team to help
guildies complete a weekly key. Both Raid teams are solid.

Team Heroicallyideal 8/8N 8/8H
Casual AOTC team with open recruitment.
Raiding Tuesday 7-9PST & Friday at 7-10pm PST

Team Morituri 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M
Mythic progression team looking for skilled dps and healers
Raid times Saturday & Sunday, 7-10pm PST

If you have any questions please contact Misselbie#1759
(in-game Misselbie, mizzelbie, misspankins)
Or GRZZLbear#1504

Guild: FortyTwo

Raid Times: Heroic: 8-11 PM EST Thursday (Optional though encouraged) Mythic: 7:30-11 PM EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday for Mythic

Progress: 2/8M (~15% on Zek) , 8/8H, 8/8N

Recruitment Contacts: Btag- Tom#15823 Discord - LKlaus#8882

WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/rivendare/FortyTwo

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/LoMy8hX1xpRwv7fl1

Needs: 5 DPS (rDPS slight pref) , 1 Healer, and anyone else that knows they are good and can improve our raid. We also are running keys nearly every night and often would love to be running 2 groups at once. Casuals are also welcome so long as they explicitly state that they are so. We’re a relatively new guild looking to be crushing it next tier.

Tell Ben the patriots are hot garbage

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ Alliance community on the Proudmoore server, which you said you already were on so no server transfer needed! :stuck_out_tongue: Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hey there, if you are cool with keeping progression to Heroic raiding, we could be a good fit for you!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that day/time could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink, but maintain the progression mindset. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (any)
Pally (tank or dps)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

Hey there Achillia!

Faceroll is looking for ranged DPS to flesh out our roster. Currently 2/8M with a few low % wipes on Zek. We’re rebuilding after taking a hiatus during Legion after Emerald Nightmare and looking to push CE in tiers to come.

We raid Friday & Saturday 10pm - 1:30am EST

Our Guild Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/faceroll-h-2-8m-fri-sat-10pm-1-30am-est/32729

Greetings!! :smiley:

I’ll keep this short and simple so it doesn’t bore you! We are a horde guild on Thrall. We are currently recruiting ranged dps to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul We raid twice a week on Tues & Thurs from 9-12 EST!

Use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca