370 Shadow/Disc Priest 2/8M 8/8H LF Guild

Not posting as my current toon, more info in DMs

Guild stopped progressively raiding in October due to roster attendance issues, known issue is the current direction of the game causing a lot of people to stop playing.

Raided as tank and melee in Uldir, nearly got Zek down (23%). Decided to roll priest for next content to be more utility for the guild, still learning but up to 370. Finished 5/11M in Antorus, been raiding since Vanilla.

Current guild is on the fringe of not raiding on release due to numbers, may need to jump ship to play the game.

Looking for a late night (7pm and later PST), very social, and active guild. Please leave message if I would fit your roster needs and I will reach out to you.

Hey Overdos. I am apart of No Nubbness on server. We are a guild that has been around since 2008. We have had a morning raid team for the longest time but now are forming a night raid team for Tue, Wed from 7-10PST. If you would like more information, feel free to add my bnet Obliterate#11716

is recruiting dps. Would love to chat with you. Nuintaurion#1967

Added you Searlon

We are looking to pick up a SPriest/RDPS spot open, CE Mythic Raiding Guild <Concept>, check us out. If you like what you see, lets chat!