370 Prot Pally LFG

In a returning prot pally tank (Horde–Thrall) , and I’m looking for a 2day casual raiding guild, former us top 10 pally tank on bleeding hollow
Currently 370ilvl and just got into BoD raid…
Add me on my bnet Furyoflight#11962

1 Like

Hey there! We are in need of a solid, dependable tank for our Heroic Raiding group! < Dont Die > of Hyjal is a mature, laid back guild that focuses on downing heroic content and having a good time.

We raid Thursday and Monday from 8-10:30 PM central time and are currently 6/9N BoD looking to flip gears to heroic ASAP!

You are welcome to trial with us cross server, and if it is a good fit we are willing to help with the server transfer!

I added your battle tag and look forward to chatting with you later!

Paladin tank works as well. :smiley:

Meters Over Mechanics on Turalyon :

4/9H
8/8M CE (US 473 WCL)
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST
Needs:

• 1 // Mage
  • 1 Balance Druid
  • 1 // Warlock
  • 1 Shadow Priest
  • 1 Blood Death Knight
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/t96zHVYB87tTtcLN2

Hi Fury! If you’re open to transerring servers, we might be a good fit for you. See below and let me know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Evolved Gaming - Area 52 - Horde

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community! We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and any help would be great to have. We are getting through Normals, then working our way into Heroics.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. For other information please check out the thread below!

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Crestfallen on Tichondrius is recruiting veteran and new raiders alike with a teamwork-focused mentality to join our ambitious raiding team. We are a brand new guild comprising of a group of friends that want to build a community with like-minded players that have the same goal to participate in all the difficult PvE content the game has to offer on a light 2 day schedule, this will include both heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic plus keys.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact us on Bnet Grace#1550 or Discord Grace#9631.