370 Mage/Paladin LF Guild

I’m looking for a guild that runs on Tuesday and Thursday at 830 or later. My current item level is 370 and is growing quickly with the new gear and M+. Any questions feel free to reach out here or at Neos#1903

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier.

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We are specifically looking for DPS and Heals at the moment to help grow our core group!

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will help in every way possible! Cheers!

Hey Zirewk,
Not sure what type of raiding you are looking for but we are mostly a AoTC guild with some light mythic raiding. We run Tues Thur from 830-11 CST and are in desperate need of a mage, but could work with a pally. If you think we may be a good fit check out our spam and get my at the contact info in there! Thanks and good luck!

<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/9H 1/9M BoD (7/8M Uldir) are looking for a few more people to smooth out our roster for Dazar’alor!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
Exceptional dps classes, ranged preferred. Locks/mages/boomie are highest dps need but any dedicated players are welcome.
Looking for a DPS WARRIOR for an immediate position.
Experience is a plus but any class/spec is more than welcome to apply.

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid.
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player.

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you, then please contact me.
Monkey (Moclaw#1519)