370 Mage LF Guild

370 Mage lf Heroic / M guild.
-Currently 1/8 M 8/8 H
-Lots of raiding exp
-Raid time 7-11 East mon. to thurs.
-Work is forcing me to miss raid 2 weeks every 3 months.
-I am really serious about raiding and do not mind benching for the greater good.
-I am arcane atm but working on getting fire azerite gear to be able to do both.
-Several logs available on warcraftlogs. Xks-Proudmoore.
-Willing to transfer server as soon as I find a new guild.
-Finding a new guild since mine is dead / not raiding anymore.

Thanks !

add me on bnet so we can talk pollo#1500

Guild: Heroes and Legends [A] Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M, 9% wipes on Vectis

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding. We are currently 3/8M with eyes on being 5/8M at least by next tier. We have a solid core of raiders wanting to achieve Cutting Edge next tier.

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams that are working on getting our Mythic + scores higher (bit of a late start on that one). We regularly run Mythic + on off nights. Most of our core players have numerous purple/orange parses and are continuously striving to improve our performance. Most consumables are supplied by the guild (all consumables will be supplied in 8.1 when alchemy mats requirements are lowered) and up to 1000 gold nightly is offered for repairs.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

Would our times potentially work for you or are they too late? Please contact me in game, thanks!

Hiyas Xks,

Hope you give us a glance :slight_smile:

[A] < Primordial Malice > is looking to add to our raid team for current and future raiding.

Heroic Progression - AOTC focused - 7/8H currently

Raid Nights: Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30pm -11:00pm EST (server time)

Current Needs:

Tank
Ranged DPS
Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, MW Monk
DPS w/off spec heals

Other exceptional raiders are welcome

We’re looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner, but do not want a crazy schedule to do so. We want people who want to be part of the group and enjoy raiding.

Guild Focus:

Raiding: Heroic Progression with an emphasis in working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class. Prepare for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Bigwigs).

The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. We are always looking for others who want to join us and come regularly to our raid.

About Us:

We are a guild of adults who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid, we will have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play WoW in a fun environment.

We offer guild repairs, active discord and guild chat, helpful guildmates, etc.

If interested or wanting to find out more, add and message:

BNET: Meadbh#1777
DISCORD: Meadbh#4372
BNET: Mcrelb#11730

Hello! Not going to bore you with a novel, but Proggers on Stormrage is LFM to fill our Mythic progression group. We are currently 2/8M and raid Sat/Sun 7-10pm EST if are able to raid on those days as well. Btag: Azsh#1103

Hi XKS!

I’m Jae, from the guild Spicy Boyz on Stormrage.
I’ve got a quick copy pasta for the particulars:

Spicy Boyz

6/8M Currently looking for DPS/Heals! RT: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.

Feel free to add myself
Jae#11275
or our RL
Sota#11887

Hope to hear from you!

Hiya Xks,

I know you have a lot of offers coming your way, but thought I’d throw my hat in the ring =D

Our guild is doing it’s best to create a raiding community. We are still raiding through the lull. But we are also in the process of rebuilding and adding onto our solid core.

I am a strong advocate of Wow/Life balance and have no issues with working around your job.

Would love to chat more… Ginkneebear#1522

Either way good luck in finding your new home.

Hey there,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time & happy hunting!

[A][Stormrage] Hurtful
www.HurtfulGuild. com

Hurtful is a re-formed guild with leadership that has been leading raids through the highest level of content since Vanilla, including Cutting Edge in Legion for EN, TOS, and ABT.

While the responsibilities of adulthood now mean that we can’t raid as often as we used to, our goal remains the same - clear all content while it is current. That is to say, our goal is and ever will be Cutting Edge for each raid tier.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs, 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST

Btag:

• Tiito#11739

Guild Name: <Mechanically Challenged>
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Stormrage [US]
Progression: 3/8M 8/8H
Raid Times: Tuesday/Friday 9:00pm-12:00am (Mythic Progression)
Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am (Heroic Alt Run)

Hello Xks,

<Mechanically Challenged> is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is composed of veteran players with CE experience! Our goal is to maintain a steady form of mythic progression to achieve CE while being able maintain a two-day raiding schedule. We understand that you may have obligations outside of WoW that may prevent you from coming, just let us know ahead of time.

What we are looking for:

1. To be able to make it to at least 90% of the raids.
  2. To have an understanding of your class, and a willingness to improve.
  3. Working knowledge of the mythic and heroic encounters.
  4. Like-minded individuals who enjoy raiding and gaming with each other.

I’d like to talk to you sometime if you are interested!

Battletag: Yuneel#11582
Discord: Yuneel#3181

Reckoning is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage (US). In Reckoning we enjoy a casual raid atmosphere with progression focus. We were founded just over a three years ago by people who left a dying server to join one of the most populated servers in the game. Currently 8/8N, 8/8H, and 2/8M.

Recruitment

We’re looking for any dps!

Other classes open to apply!

We’re always looking for exceptional players of any class. Applicants should be serious about their main: fully gemmed and chanted, not lazy. We provide the chants and gems so there is no reason not to have them other than pure laziness, which we will not stand for. We clear heroic content to continue gearing new players, so don’t worry about missing a couple pieces of gear if it wasn’t for lack of effort.

What can Reckoning offer you?

Raiding: We will give you the opportunity to be the first to witness, participate in and down new raid bosses as they are released. We provide equal opportunities for both old and new players! Raids are Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST (5-9pm PST)! Our officers won’t leave you to fend for yourself or alone for most of the expansion! We can help you get to where you need to be.

Mythic Keystones: We run mythics as a guild to make sure no one misses out. I know some players hate them, but we see them as a way to make your toon and yourself better. We as a guild believe that raiding shouldn’t be the only place you gear up.

Farm raids: We do run raids on the weekend and mythic pluses during the week to help gear up new recruits or current raiders that switch toons to best suit the makeup of the team. Unless you are ready to raid current content, do not be surprised if you are told to hit the weekend team and/or mythic pluses. We do not carry people in current content unless on farm, so we don’t hurt our progression. This is a team-based game. We can’t hurt 15-18 other people due to one person being under geared.

PvP: We recently have built a PvP team that all members can join in on. Who doesn’t like smashing the Horde? Remember that it was they who started this war by invading Azeroth. You don’t make friends with people who invade your land, kill your people, and want to bathe in your blood. You fight back! GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!

Transmog and mount runs: We have weekly transmog and mount runs that we do just to have some fun. Who doesn’t like smashing old content that you spent hours wiping on back in the day? My personal favorite is killing the Lich King. We have so much health that his instant kill mechanic doesn’t faze a max level toon!

Community: Reckoning strives to bring back the glory days of WoW when the people you played with were not just strangers like they are now, but people you can be proud to call your friends. We host many social events, including random guild meet ups in real life! As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself – killing bosses while having fun doing it! We all play the game to have fun! When it stops being fun, no one wants to play.

Requirements

Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. No one wants to raid with some guy being a jerk, and why should you? If you can’t have a good time I would suggest you seek a different guild.

Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. Sometimes we do have to bench some people due to performance. We try to do this as discreetly as possible, so we don’t alienate the raider, but it happens. Learn from it and come back stronger the following week!

Attendance: Three hours a night, two nights a week is not a lot to ask. We understand that life happens but if you can’t make those days or constantly miss raid, you simply will not be able to raid with us.

Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is the utterly most important thing when raiding. Therefore, having a headset is a mandatory requirement for raiding! We use Discord for our voice chat. We are an English-speaking guild.

For additional information or if you have any questions hit me up at Starlord#1351

Hi Xks,

I represent the Ex Inferno 18+ gaming community based out of WoW. We have presence on two servers with an expansive community that enjoys playing WoW!

Our Alliance division has two raid teams that are looking for more raiders. We also have an active community with organizers for transmog/achieve runs and a dedicated M+ team that’s open to all of our Alliance members! Check out our community post that has links to each team. Feel free to join our discord and DM me (once you’re in) with any questions!

Team Purple has the same progression and mindset that you do! We may be a good fit for you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira

Toujours Pret
Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage, we will be raiding on Tuesday and Thursday from 830 Server to 1030 Server. Raids will start as soon as we have enough people.
Goals – AOTC for every raid tier from here on out.
Rules

1. Have fun it’s a game after all
  2. Nothing that violates the TOS will be permitted (Sexism, Racism, Homophobia etc etc)
    We want to foster a community where you want to play more then just Raid Nights, where you get on and enjoy WoW because your friends are here. At the same time we want to make it to where we are serious when we need to be, during Raids and when we are running high Mythic Keys. Discord will be our main source of communication, and we will hope to hear everyone in there when we are doing what we need to do.

Contact thegamingvet#1336 for more info.

Critical is looking to fill out our raid roster and also grow as a guild so all members are appreciated.

So, a little bit about us we raid Wed/Thur 8PM server till 11 and started November 7th. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic currently. We have been able to get this progression during the holidays which made me very happy. We also help members get 10 keys weekly and alts even. I personally have 4 120s that I am constantly sacrificing keys to help people you will find this mentality is shared among core leadership. We are looking for players that are masters at their class and are able to adapt to meet the raid composition as needed week to week (alts are always welcomed). In addition, we are also working on a merger with another guild on January 4th. They also raid Friday/sat 830-11 server with the same progression.

. Feel free to add me on discord Cyro#9536 or on btag- Cyroziv#1709. Cyro out!

Hey there!

Hard Pass is a guild on Stormrage - US formed by a group of core raiders looking to push forward into the expansion and the future, by building a solid raid roster for Heroic Progression and then pushing into mythic raiding. We are aiming for a solid start in the new 8.1 raid “Battle of Dazar’alor” and beyond into the future. We are looking for players who want to push themselves, but by keeping it light and fun so raiding does not become a chore.

Our Current recruitment needs are:

Tank:

Death Knight
Paladin
Monk

DPS:

Warrior
Hunter
Lock
Mage
Death Knight
Rogue
Shaman(w/ Restoration OS)

Healers:

Monk
Paladin
Shaman (with DPS OS)

Current Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday 10pm - 1am ET

This may be extended to another raid night if demand is met.

We also run Mythic+ and alt runs during the week.

Our group of players has a relaxed, yet bold attitude towards raiding. We expect you to be on time and show up to play. The guild has a very active social background, with an amazing friendly feel where all are welcome.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact Luntho ( Gando#21200 ) or Zaira ( bruenor#1859 ) for more information and our discord so we can talk more.

GSGaming was a new guild formed for 8.0 aimed at starting a family friendly raiding environment. We’re pushing through heroic and looking to add a few more as we head into Battle for Dazor’alor. Would love to have some new people to round out our team. We aim to hit AOTC.

You can message:
Spiggum#11871
Noelle#11557
cptpyre#11878
Uncledredd#11599

<Sanguine Morte> [Alliance Stormrage] is looking for raiders prepared for heroic clears and Mythic Progression on a light schedule. As a guild we are laid back, but we expect all raiders to come to raid prepared to put in the work to down bosses. ( Also always a group or two of Mythic + running and looking for more)

Official guild raid nights are as follows:
Tue: 8:30-11:30 Eastern
Thurs: 8:30-11:30 Eastern

Recruitment needs:
While we are specifically looking for ranged dps; anyone is encouraged to talk to an officer.

What we provide:

As a guild Sanguine Morte provide a few things:
A: Guild repairs: while not unlimited these will cover most of the cost of running in our raids.
B: Potions/Flasks: We will provide you with the necessary potions and flasks for our raid nights, however, if you wish to provide your own that’s fine.
C: Food: We will provide 300 stat foods for our raids, however, it is encouraged for raiders to buy/craft the appropriate 375 stat food particularly for progression.
D: Enchants: As a guild we have acquired and continue to acquire the mats for enchants and have enchanters in our raids to provide the best possible enchants for your newly dropped shiny gear!
E: Positive Atmosphere: We understand things happen in raids, people do occasionally stand in stupid/lag/tunnel/zone/etc. If a raid officer approaches you about these things privately that is your chance to fix them, if you are called out mid fight pay attention to what’s going on and change what you’re doing or you will be sat for the night.

What we expect from you the prospective raider:
A: Be consistent: If you show up once or twice then disappear do not expect a regular raid spot.
B: Have a general, growing, and up to date knowledge of your class and chosen spec/specs.
C: Be open to suggestion and willing to provide input if it is asked for.
D: Have the Discord voice application downloaded and an account created for voice chat.*

Final thoughts:
Thanks for reading this recruitment post! If you’re reading this we assume you are interested in raiding with us or at least inquiring. Please send an in-game mail/Battle.tag request to Sparkale (Gums#1461), Tussinwulf(renegade403#1951), or Orgin (stik#1632), for more information.

Heyy!

Going to keep this super short!!

MG- Stormrage [A]

We are a NEW guild for 8.1 our raid leader is 8/8M

8 - 11 pm EST Tuesday, Thursday

Some of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who Are on throughout the day running M+s and other content. Id Love to talk to you more

Thanks for reading this!!! hope you find a home soon

discord: briixxloveee#4871