370 Holy/Proc Pally LF raiding guild

Hi there, I’m lloking for a Raiding guild for my dwarf paladin, I mainly heal but more than happy to look into tanking more as i really enjoy the proc spec, I’m currently base on dunemaul, but I’m more than happy to join a community on a different realm with out change realm myself until I feel like the move would be a good idea, Harecore is not what I;m looking for it a great group of people who have time to have fun and progress at the same time, a group that I can share the excitement of downing a boss.

Voice chat with either discord, teamspeak or something like that is a must.

I’m more than happy to help out with anything Hope to see you soon.

Hey, I’d be happy to chat with you about my guild’s weekday team (W/Th/M) 7-10 PM PST. Add me, Djockey#1707

1 Like

I’m from [A] Exec Dec US-Sargeras (8/8H 2/8M) and we are recruiting for next tier! Our main raids are Tu/Th 8-12EST. Alt raids are Fri/Sat 9-12EST. We are a 14+ y.o. guild with a great/active/friendly community. We want folks who will log on for more than just raids so we set up Mythic+ nights, old content, mount runs, scavenger hunts, naked gnome races (with prizes!), etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together. Pst for more info or add Pessimist#1659! I’d be glad to chat with you and see if we’d be a good fit for each other!

Hey there Ardreth!

is a newly formed guild on the Horde side of Zul’jin. The leadership is a group of friends who love playing games together, but specifically WoW, and have decades of high-level raiding experience. Day to day, week to week, and tier to tier improvement is our core ideal and players who show a willingness to improve are the foundation of our group. We ultimately got tired of not being able to find a community that fit our desires, in and out of raid. We run M+ basically everyday. Our goal in the formation of Phobos is a guild that is more than just a raid team. We want a group of people who enjoy playing WoW together, not just raiding together. From M+, to arena, to raid, to even games outside of WoW we want people to feel like Phobos is not just a guild on WoW, but a community of gamers coming together to make the most out of their experience. Obviously our focus is WoW and we have a pretty lofty goal, to become one of the top 2-day guilds on the server. We currently plan on raiding T/W 8-11 EST (server time) and are looking to fill every role.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at Vendir#1631 on Bnet or Vendir#6664 on Discord (preferred), don’t hesitate to ask as I’m always willing to chat about Phobos!

Hi there Ardreth, We’ve been around for years and love raiding together. We’re the exact kind of group you’re looking for, a good group of friends that love to raid but enjoy playing together too! We raid yet we’re not hardcore or demanding, we do Mythic dugeons, achievement runs and more during off times <3 Add me so we can chat more =) Looking to hear from you soon!

☆Novus Sanctum☆
Alliance guild on the Lightbringer server.

DPS

• We are in need of Hunter and Shaman DPS that can bring their own special personality to the team =).

Tanks

• We are in need of 1 Main Tank, this would ideally be either Monk or DK or Pally.

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

Currently 8/8H and 2/8M ULDIR

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Be ilvl 340
• Have at least 18 points in your Heart of Azeroth
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it’s time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do +10 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items. We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Amelyra
(Battletag):Tanoshii#1820
or
Recruiter Xhadöw
(Battletag): Xhadow#1889