Hi there Ardreth, We’ve been around for years and love raiding together. We’re the exact kind of group you’re looking for, a good group of friends that love to raid but enjoy playing together too! We raid yet we’re not hardcore or demanding, we do Mythic dugeons, achievement runs and more during off times <3 Add me so we can chat more =) Looking to hear from you soon!
Alliance guild on the Lightbringer server.
Website: http:/ / novuskiller . enjin . com
- We are in need of Hunter and Shaman DPS that can bring their own special personality to the team =).
- We are in need of 1 Main Tank, this would ideally be either Monk or DK or Pally.
Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Currently 8/8H and 2/8M ULDIR
What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
• Be ilvl 340
• Have at least 18 points in your Heart of Azeroth
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date
• Have a positive and constructive attitude
Why should you join Novus Sanctum?
We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it’s time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.
We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do +10 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items. We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.
If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Amelyra