370 Healer LF Raiding Guild

If youre willing to stay up til 12 on fridays and saturdays we could be a good fit! We’re looking for a resto druid to finish up our heal team and we have space for all dps, especially ranged and demon hunters.

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting pure dps, dps with tank offspec, and a resto druid. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

We are currently 3/8M this first tier but we will progress further in this patch. We lost people going into this xpac and LF great players to fill those slots and come through for mythic progression. Feel free to check us out on WoWProgress to check our history.

Aes Sedai Guild - Whisperwind Server

We raid T-Th-M 7-10PM Cst

If you’re interested add me, Rhynno#1114

Hi! I come from the Guild Kingdom of Clouds on Stormrage. Our raid times are
9PM-12AM EST Tuesday/Thursday. (6-9PST)

We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild with the ultimate goal of getting AOTC and clearing Heroic with relative ease.

We strive to provide a fun and inclusive raid environment which focuses on progression while understanding that people have other responsibilities outside of WoW. Our philosophy is that if you bring what you love to play and are willing to learn and grow with us, then we will be able to get through the content at a sustainable pace.

We expect:

• That you are generally present at raid time.
  • You communicate when you will be absent ahead of time.
  • You bring an upbeat, learning attitude to the guild.
  • You have a desire to improve yourself and your ability to play your chosen class.

Required Add-ons:

• DBM, BigWigs, or equivalent

How To Apply:

• Join our recruitment discord at http://kingdomofclouds.rocks or http://discord.gg/zBqD8sm

Come have a chat with us!

Hi Mahe! My times are a little earlier than you posted but maybe there’s some wiggle room (fingers X!) and I have room for all 3 of you.

Mah Spamz:
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile: