370 boomkin LF M prog guild

hello, i am looking to leave my current guild in search of something more hardcore, i have cutting edge ambition in an AotC world it seems. I am very avid with mechanics and dps min maxing. Looking for something in the evening and preferably 3 days a week. looking for a guild to call home, one that i won’t have regrets about.

Hey there,

Would love to speak with you about possibly coming over to join us at Pi
We are a 8/8 H 4/8 M raiding guild. We raid Fri/Sat 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST

While we are far away from “hardcore” we have the same mindset and the goal is to be a two night CE guild.

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me at Craze#1230 (Battle Tag) or Craze#0393 (discord)

(8/8H, 2/8M Alliance guild on Stormrage) is recruiting for friendly, semi-hardcore, mythic progression. RDPS and Healers. Raid times are Tue and Wed 9pm-12am realm time, which is Eastern Standard. If you can use Discord, are non-toxic, follow raid mechanics, and can raid both days every week, we would like to hear from you!

Guild perks include a friendly, non-toxic raid experience; M+, food/flasks/repairs provided on raid nights; alts welcome!

Please contact us for more information:
Skysapphyre (guild master) btag: Skysapphire#1673
Belvora (raid leader) btag: Sego#1483

We look forward to speaking with you about your Cutting Edge goals.

Hey there,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hi there, I think Pirate Chat could be a great fit for you, add me Avalyne#1478 and we can chat more!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining an awesome atmosphere.

HEALERS:
MW Monk
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

DPS:
Ranged Dps preffered but any exceptional dps will be considered

Tank:
Blood Dk
Prot Paladin

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Hi Ingenium,

Nomi’s Line Cooks with Zeroes to Heroes, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth.

Raid days/times: Sunday/Monday 8-11pm EST
Progression: 3/8M
Recruiting: DPS and DPS w/ healing offspec

I would love to discuss our team and guild with you if you are interested. I can be reached at Hildar#1402.

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support nine different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755

and for information about our guild can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!