368 mw monk looking for EST guild

hey all my name is varenon and I am looking for a EST horde guild. My guild has recently disbanded on my main and now I can finally play my favorite class. I have loads of exp raiding from multiple expansions as well as being a 2.4k exp mw healer in both rbg and arenas. I am a very laid back guy and always keep a good attendance. If you have any questions please feel free to add my btag

Varenon#1876

[H] Morning/Daytime Guild LFM 8.1 Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Times - Wednesday and Thursday 9am -Noon PST with optional Monday Heroics

Uldir Raid Progess - 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

Needs for 8.1

We are currently recruiting all specs and classes going into the 8.1 raid. We are always looking to improve at every position because completion is our top priority. Also looking to recruit individuals who enjoy doing mythic plus dungeons.

Guild Information

We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We want to build a strong community of individuals who enjoy gaming with each other and love WoW.

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Consecrater has been in the lead since then with the exception of Pandaria. (i mean it was full of panda’s and cant blame the guy).

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

What You Can Expect From Us With Raiding

We will supply you with Flasks, Food, Enchants, Codex and 1500 Gold Repair Daily.

What We Expect From Our Raiders

We expect our raiders to show up 15 minutes before raid. This is so we can supply you with everything listed above. Raid times are from 9-12pst which means we expect to be doing first pull at 9am pst. We expect our raiders to know the mechanics of the fights and have potions and augment runes.

Addons Needed

DBM, Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+)

Please contact myself first and if you are unable to reach me then please reach out to the others below.

Recruiting Officer: Obliterate#11716

Heya,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for 8.1.5 and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you!

We need a healer.

We are alliance, but if you ever feel like transferring feel free to add me to BattleID so we can talk.

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently working on Heroic Uldir.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for an Off Tank, and talented DPS (over 10k dps).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 9-10k dps before you sign up for raids. For those that aren’t we will help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey there, Varenon!

Not sure if you are still looking for a guild, but if you are, we at Phobos would love to have you!

We’re a fresh Horde guild on the Zul’jin server with progression in mind - many of us are experienced WoW veterans with decades of collective experience when it comes to raiding content. We also do M+ very frequently, and even PvP from time to time. Our focus is to build this guild up to be one of the best weekday raiding guilds, and are looking for fellow like-minded players who are willing to put in the time and effort to improve themselves and the guild as a whole.

Currently, our planned raid times are 8:00-11:00PM EST, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

I understand that making a server-swap can be quite investment - so if that is off the table, then we wish you the best of luck! If you are willing to make the investment but want to feel us out first, then you can feel free to contact me or some of our other officers on Discord or Bnet!

Below are some bnets/Discords/in-game names for you to contact us at if you’re interested in more information:

Kel -Kelrox#1955 (Bnet) / Kel#4101 (Discord)

Worrog – Orrog#4479 (Discord)

Magicrap - ValenDarrow#1736 (Bnet) / Valen#7478 (Discord)

We hope to hear from you soon - if not, then best of luck!

Good Evening, Our guild does heroic progression and a little mythic once we have heroic on farm. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm - 11pm/12 am. We are going to do some heroic runs in Uldir next week to get ready for the new raid if you’d like to come along and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to message me Punkybrew#11319

Hi Varenon.

I sent you a friend request in battle.net but I wanted to leave some information here in the meantime. I am the GM of Rally, a community on the Dalaran server with a dual faction presence. While we appear to be a large guild with 5 raid teams, we still maintain a small guild community feel as we are structured in such a way that allows us to experience lots of overlap with each other through events and open raids.

I’m looking for a DPS for my Horde raid and I would love to chat with you about this if Rally could be a potential option for you. Our website is https://www.rallyguild.com and you can always reach me in Discord at Ava#5594.

Thanks and good luck in your guild search!

Hey friend! My team at Regency are looking for healers and DPS for our Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 CST night of fun. We are a team that likes to have fun at night during raid while maintaining progression. If you’d like to talk, you can find me at my Bnet tag - BeatBox#11378. Happy New Years!

Hi Varenon! Lawless is looking to add more raiders to our semi-casual heroic progression team. We have multiple spots open for Battle of Daz. :slight_smile: We are on zul’jin, and raid Friday and Saturday nights, 9pm EST to 11:30pm EST. Our group is pretty chill and laid back, likes to have fun between pulls but also is serious about downing bosses. If you would like to know more feel free to message me on bnet - feverXdream#1472

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Hey there !!

What is Cudas

Cudas – Zul’jin is a newly formed guild ran by very experienced raid leaders that have been raiding as early as Vanilla. We are a raid and mythic+ focused guild looking for players to fill our ranks. We’re an adult guild trying to be social and fun but keep progression in mind.

What can you expect from us?

–Professional yet social progression raids

–Relaxed raiding atmosphere

–Friendly family-oriented players

–Mythic+ gear runs

–Always willing to help gear to fill out our raid team.

What we expect from you?

Applying to Cudas, first and foremost means that you embrace and share our passion for progress raiding and also:

–Knowledge of your class and the game

–Knowledge of the specific bosses we are facing. (tactics and mechanics for your spec)

–Preparation of your toon, ex. Enchants, gemmed, potions

–We will help with feast and flasks
–Activity, in order to progress we need a stable group of raiders that are willing to put time to progress

–And most of all, a positive friendly attitude!

What are our raiding times?

These times are Eastern Standard time so please keep that in mind. We also expect players to be on at 8:15pm for inv and then you can go afk until raid time at 8:30pm.

–Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

–Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

Are you interested in joining?

Contact Bonebraker#11410. Thiserus#1932

Hey there! Not sure if you’ve found a home yet so i’ll leave this here in case you’re still looking and interested!

“First Try” is unique as we always kill everything on our first attempt. You know, the one where we all try really hard, at the same time.

About us:

We are a new guild comprised of some raiders that have been core members in top guilds ranging from U.S. 3rd through 100. We are now wanting to kill content at a more casual pace. As with all guilds we have members that are new to Mythic difficulty but we are determined to get our team “Cutting Edge” in Battle For Dazar’alor.

What brings us together is a mutual desire to successfully raid current content with people we actually enjoy being around. We are friendly, respectful and like to have fun while also performing at a high level.

Recruiting:

• Tanks ( Med )
  • Healers ( Med )
  • Melee ( Med )
  • Ranged ( High ) - Mage & Shadow Priest

We are happy to chat with anyone who is interested in joining. The above list is just a guideline for us, there is always room to grow.

For questions or details contact:

Nes ( Herquleez#1153 ) or on discord @Nes#3396

Be a part of our growing community!

Hi Varenon

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic } Experienced Raiders 360+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731