367 Protection paladin LFG

-Tank Classes-
367 ilvl Protection paladin -
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/Bodôm
347 ilvl Vengeance demon hunter -
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/Helliôn

(I also have a lvl 110 Blood Deathknight and a 112 Warrior I been working on)

I am looking for a progression raiding guild. I am willing to change sever and factions if need be.

Times available & time zone:

Monday - 7pm - 1am EST
Tuesday - 7pm - 1am EST
Wednesday - 7pm - 1am EST
Thursday - 7pm - 1am EST
Friday - 7pm - 1am EST
Saturday - N/A
Sunday - N/A

Contact info:

Bodom#12598

1 Like

Hi Bodom! It looks like our raid times fall within your availability, and we do have room for a tank. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community! We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and any help would be great to have. We are getting through Normals, then working our way into Heroics.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. For other information please check out the thread below!

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

I have some guilds that can use a tank (they may specify other classes but it’s okay). Prot pal is fine.

Meters Over Mechanics on Turalyon :

4/9H
8/8M CE (US 473 WCL)
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST
Needs:

• 1 // Mage
  • 1 Balance Druid
  • 1 // Warlock
  • 1 Shadow Priest
  • 1 Blood Death Knight
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/t96zHVYB87tTtcLN2

still looking

Hey there, we raid twice a week that fit your timeslot, we currently don’t have a main tank position open, but we need an offtank for days when tanks are out, and on Heroic it’d be nice to have a third tank for the first fight. We could also use a main tank for days we do M+, check us out below! If it’s not the right fit or you want to try raiding with us and to see how you’d fit before you join our guild, send us a message! I hope you have a wonderful day.

[7/9N]
We are a casual guild with an enthusiastic take on raiding. We raid two nights a week on Wednesday and Monday from 8pm-11pm(CST) / 9pm-12am(EST). We were [8/8H] AOTC Uldir
We expect three things raiding with us:

1. Regular raid attendance (we understand life happens, so as long as you let us know, it’ll be okay)
  2. Be gemmed, enchanted, and ready with consumables (there are a few of us that will help with all 3!)
  3. Learn and understand the fights, do not be inappropriate or rude to those that fail mechanics. People make mistakes.

We’ll start to work on heroic more next week while we nail down some of the mechanics on normal. We need the following roles/classes:
1 dps - that can also tank
1 healer - ideally a disc/holy priest
we also need the following classes: Priest, Warrior, Shaman, Hunter, and Demon Hunter.

We have several core members that run M+ and try to push keys. For more information, please see below,

Contacts in game:

Ziddreezrix - Guild Master
Kryhs - Officer

Btag contact:
Cirhe#1322

Sent you a btag request

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild (quickly progressing through BOD), but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more for the upcoming raid.

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

:heart: 1 Tank :heart:

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900