367 hunter LF long term home for tides!

367 hunter that has raided current content since vanilla looking for a home. I am loyal and show up to every raid. I am EST so prefer something that ends before midnight EST. Thank you and can play BM or Surv. Will give out batlenet name to replies.

Karma Gaming is looking for DPS for our 2nd team, Currently we are refreshing our roster for current content and Beyond… we are a tues/Thurs 730-1030pm Server… I know its alittle late for you but if interested.

Microdeath#11159

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are an 18+ community and we understand the importance of real life needing to come first so we don’t demand 100% raid attendance. Our raid hours end before midnight EST so that should work for you! You can read more about it here:

Hi Ramqi,

We have a spot for a hunter on our mythic progression team. Tag me and lets see if we are a good fit. shadowdancer#1115

Hey there Ramqi… Our guild is a lot of what you describe. Take a look at our post. I am going to add you to my friends list and try to get with you in game.