367 Havoc DH - Why you should take a chance on me =)

Hello all,

First off, if you’ve made it this far - thanks. Chances are most folks will see the ilvl and the class and move right on.

So, I’ve recently returned from a hiatus and I’m looking to get back into raiding. I have an extensive history ranging from your run of the mill US raiding guilds up to Top 10 US. I’ve played both ranged and melee classes with varying levels of success.

Most importantly:
I currently have 2 weeks of experience in BfA. Leveling aside there hasn’t been much opportunity for raiding yet so I’ve got nothing to show you log wise. By accepting me into a guild you’d be accepting that I’m still gearing up and that I don’t have any practical experience in the current tier.

With that aside here is my raiding history

Guild - Gag Reflex
T20 - 5/9M, Guild fell apart in ToS
T19 - US 227 M Gul’dan
T19 - US 166 M Helya
T17 - US 171 Blast Furnace (quit on Blackhand)
T16 - US 101 Garrosh Hellscream
T15 - World 3rd Jin’Rokh - (humblebrag)
T14 - US 12th Sha of Fear (10 man US 1st)
T13 - US 32nd Madness of Deathwing
T12 - US 41st Ragnaros
T11 - US Top 200 Sinestra

You can dig through and find logs from last xpac if you care. It’s all highly irrelevant at this point but it’s some sort of something to go off of.

What am I looking for?

Stability - Ideally a guild that’s weathered the storm for a few years and has a stable leadership core.

Fun - Ideally a group that’s active outside of raids w/ Mythic+ and PvP.

Progression - casual/semi-hardcore - I don’t necessarily care about getting Cutting Edge achievements anymore so long as the group is fun to be around. The culture/environment is far more important than the progression. That being said I’d prefer to spend most of my time raiding Mythic content.

Times: 2-3 nights (any, prefer weekdays) between 7pm-12:00am EST

Why should you take a chance on me?
I need gear, I lack experience, and I’m a complete stranger. Why should you take the chance? Good question - I’m a dedicated and prepared raider. You’ll never need to worry about whether or not I’ll know a fight ahead of time. I’ll come prepared with mats as needed and I’ll always be on time. I’ll never use gear or network connectivity as an excuse for poor play and I’ll own my mistakes. Post raid I’ll be going over my own logs and looking at ways to improve myself constantly. I’m fine with personal responsibility and odd jobs in raids, even at the expense of a parse and furthermore, I’m fine with sitting when the guild needs it. You’d be gaining a responsible, mature, and loyal raider. With minor up front investment from you I hope to be a long term asset to the raid team.

Thanks for your consideration!

Wickedstylis#1940

Always interested in talented players. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

I’ll reach out when I get home

Maybe check out my guild!

If you are interested in Alliance, we are still looking for some solid dps to add to the mythic roster. We understand that you need help gearing and with us we will help run you through M10s to get the ilvl you need to be useful in raids. If you like what you read below, hit me up!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 1/9M and 9/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
Low Need of Any
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

I’ve added each of you to BTAG or Discord. Also still looking =)

Lebrongar,

I’d take a chance on you. Besides its the player not the played that matters.

Check out this project I am currently working on!

Somebody Toucha My Baguette

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Server: Area 52

Semi-Hardcore 2 Night

Fresh guild forming now looking to recruit folks looking for something new. Our core leadership is made up of highly experienced raiders who come from a background of raiding Mythic content. As we are building from the ground up, we have openings for solid DPS and overall committed players. Because of this we have core spots to fill.

Our priorities right now are RDPS and a Tank.

What is required of you?

• Minimum ilvl of 390

• Neck level of 33 or higher

• Access to Discord and communication equipment.

• Thorough knowledge of your ROLE and CLASS.

• Maintain at least 1 toon at pre-determined requirements for progression.

• Positive attitude

Preferred!

• Prior Mythic/CE experience

• Multiple toons @ or above requirements for raid, especially within a singular role.

If you are interested, please reply here or contact us via our Discord or the information below:

Co-GM: QuickSilver#1950

Co-GM: Audball#11105

Think we’d be a good fit for you:
We’re a 14 year-old guild, so we’re QUITE stable!
We’re laid back and hang out with each other playing other games outside of WoW (Anthem and Apex to name a couple recent ones).
We also only raid 2 nights, so the schedule is pretty easy for folks. Check out our guild spam below :slight_smile:

Fearfulways is recruiting players for mythic BoD progression. We have a long history of achieving #1 raiding status on our realm and are working to continue that success into BoD and beyond. We are looking for strong, reliable players to join our MAIN raiding roster (not a bench spot!)

Current schedule:
Tuesday 7:00-10 EST
Thursday 7:00-10 EST

Roster needs:
Healer (low): any
DPS (high): Ranged and melee dps, especially moonkin, shadow priest, demonhunter, rogue
Tank (low): any

Exceptional players of ANY role/class will be considered.

If you have any questions or would like to be considered to trial with us, leave your information in our Discord!
discord.gg/eeRVrgw

Still in the mix - ilvl up to 373

Hey how’s it going I’ll keep it quick

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

One day a week guild horde side on Zul’jin we don’t make raiding a job we raid Sundays 6 to 10 EST always get Aotc very loud and dysfunctional group of people we went 3/8 mythic last Teir your item lvl we can fix gear is easy to come by but good awareness is hard to fine lol if your interested in talking hmu Mako#1649

Still open to interested parties

bruh u stinky cmon son chu tryina do

1 Like

Hi Lebrongar! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 7/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!