367 DK LF west coast raiding

Used to do mainly M+ with friends but they’ve all quit for various reasons.

Looking to get back into raiding, currently playing blood but happy to DPS also. Wondering if there are any west coast raiding guilds who raid Sunday and/ or Monday. My work schedule doesn’t let me raid normal OCE times. Have plenty of past tiers raiding experience.

Feel free to hit me up here or Nutrition #1627 on bnet.

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 8 /8N 8/8H in Uldir. Pushing for the last boss then onto the next raid. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for a healer and some range dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460. Or on discord at Hadorya #3191

Endless Fury – Horde Saurfang PvE

1 night a week raiding
Sunday nights, 1900 (7pm) -2230 (10:30pm) server time

We finished Nighthold 6/10M, ToS at 5/9M and Antorus at 10/11M - all on the light 1 night a week schedule. Currently 8/8H and 3/8M.

Currently seeking a couple of exceptional DPS.

Whilst we only raid one night a week, most of our players have high played time during the week to work on our characters and ensure we squeeze the best out of them – it’s just that now we’re all old with kids and real jobs and cannot commit to several hours consecutively more than one night a week.

To maintain a Heroic roster spot, you need to be ranking ~50% or higher for your spec.
To increase your chances of getting a Mythic run, you need to be ranking 70%+.
You would be unlikely to be able to achieve all those requirements at low ilvl or artifact trait level – we are not after project players to gear up, we need players who can contribute straight away

The kind of player we are after is one that takes a Mythic progression raider mindset, and applies that to one night a week raiding.

Apply at www. endlessfury. guildlaunch. com or speak to one of us in-game (we may be playing an alt, so /who Endless Fury and ask someone if an Officer is online).

Endless Fury
GM – Xeinormous
Officers – Ydoajin, Morgip, Necrotic