1. Times available & time zone: 7-11 pm EST
  2. Server preference: Does not matter
  3. Faction preference: Horde
  4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore
  5. Current progression/experience: 2/8M this tier
  6. Recent logs (if available): can supply logs for all characters
  7. Contact info: Bnet: Kstern#1104 Discord: kronos#1187
1 Like

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested.
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: Spriest & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock, Ele Sham or Mage)
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication
    HEROIC TRYOUTS SAT @ 9PM EST. Add Nicklrac#11390

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested. Also considering a new raid lead or co-raid leader for next tier.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 3/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals and one Mistweaver Monk.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

<No Flame Please> US - Kil’Jaeden Horde

8/8 Heroic 3/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid nights: Tuesday Heroic (casual), Wed and Thurs Mythic -Progression 630-9PM ST (PDT)

Casual raiding guild but we are serious about Progression and killing bosses!

Looking for a few more to fill out our Mythic Roster

Ill add your battletag but here is mine if you wanna reach out as well
adrastoss#1903

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 7/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Full

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, exceptional ranged (mage, moonkin).

Danger Zone: DPS: shadow/disc priest, DH

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, 1 healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

bump!@#$%^

We are a Heroic only guild that runes 2 nights a week 730-10pm est. Let me know if your intrested halfbaked#1618

We are a 8/8H 2/8M guild just starting up after leaving guild due to leadership and are looking for players to build up our roster on Area-52 raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30-11pm EST.

You can contact me on Discord: at Riven#4508 or Bnet: Riven#1151
Or our GM on Discord: Bubon1c#6319 BNet:Denzilo#1844

bump!@#$%^

Hey Kronoswar! I’m commenting on behalf of a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Hyjal! I don’t usually like flooding a post with a copypasta, so I sent you a friend request and would love to chat. I am happy to answer any questions.

Basic info:

We have 2 teams; a weekly team that runs Tues/Fri and a weekend team that runs Sat/Sun. Weekly pushes AotC, Weekend pushes CE. Raid time starts at 7pm pst. We also have “MythicPlusMondays” haha. Let me know if you’re interested!

Winginit is a newly formed alliance guild that was created in the first week of Uldir. We are a core of players that have been together as far back as 2007 under a different name. We feel that creating our own guild again was the best option in hopes to find like minded individuals who would enjoy our raid setting.
Our goal is to Clear Normal/Heroic and some Mythic. We aren’t a hardcore guild nor have any ambition to become one However we do like to run some keys during the week and would like to stay at a steady progression pace throughout the expansion with a tight knit/non BS toxic environment. All we ask for is good attendance and to pull your weight.

Our Raid schedule is Tuesdays and Thursday 7-10 CST.

Progression: 8/8 Normal&Heroic
2/8 Mythic

We are Recruiting DPS and a healer.

Contact info is my RealID Geistreiter#1719 if you have any questions.

Hello there Kronoswar, I added your b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile: (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in taking a look: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

bump!@#$%^