365 [afflic warlock] lfg

Hey there, I’am 365 afflic warlock looking for guild

Are you still searching? If so, please add me BattleOoze#111960, for we are 2/8M and LFM. The guild is Built Fjord Tough. Thank you!

Hello Amon :slight_smile:

Sublime

We would love to have you to join our 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic farm, as well as trial for our mythic progression.

We are currently 2/8M and 8/8 Heroic

We are a community of players with long-time cutting edge progression experience. Our core has raided with each other since legion, and we enjoy downing content in a fun, relaxed manner while helping and making new friends! We also have a growing active community of High Key M+ players.

RAID TIMES

Core Progression= [T/Th] 9pm-12am EST.

RAIDING PHILOSOPHY

Semi-Hardcore, with highest priority of efficiency, dedication, and maintenance of an enjoyable atmosphere.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me directly

Bnet: Danielle#1800

Discord: Jade#4853

We highly look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards

Hey,

Azsharian here!

I’ve read your post and I think your best fit would be here with us on Team 2 of Toast! We are a community of raiders on Area 52 that pushes Cutting Edge, M+, sales runs (gold only), and more!

We are currently recruiting all exceptional players for the upcoming raid tier, Battle of Dazar’Alor!

Our specific recruitment needs are listed below but everyone will be considered regardless of whether your class is listed or not.

Melee
Druid
Warrior
Rogue
Monk
Shaman

Ranged
Warlock
Priest
Druid
Mage

Tanks
DK
Monk

Healers
Monk

Want to learn more about the guild?

Check us out here: toastguild(.) com - Remove ( )

Contact Us

Discord

Kildawabbit#6195 - Kilda
sixtyniine#7540 - Sixty
OrcSmash#6811 - Az

Battle Tag

Kildawabbit7#1408 - Kilda
R3PO#1422 - Aerodynamics
Chiqt#11826 - Az

We would love to hear from you! :slight_smile:

Hello Amõn!

I am the GM of Might of Olympus.

I would love to chat with you and get an idea of what you’re looking for in a guild as well as see if we are a good fit for you as well as you for us!

We are 8/8H 1/8M looking to move a little more into mythic as we continue building our community.

We run m+, island expeditions and other content outside of raids.

If you’re interested and would like more info please contact me on Battle net Druician#1184

Heya Amõn,

I think Backlash would be a perfect fit for you! Hope to speak to ya soon :slight_smile:

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a brand new guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule. Achieved 8/8H first night of raiding. We will be starting Mythic Uldir progression this Sunday!

About Us: Backlash will run a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting 1 Tank, 1 Healer, and DPS.

~Tank~
Non-DK Tank

~Heals~
MW Monk
R.Shaman
Disc Priest

~DPS~
Aff/Destro Lock
Frost/Fire Mage
BM Hunter
Frost/UH DK
Fury/Arms Warrior
Havoc DH

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!
If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.
Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Lazyplague (Main Tank) - lazytitan#1824

New guild formed with a variety of mythic raiders (this is our pet project), we will be raiding heroic once a week for our weekly clear on Saturdays @ 8:30pm-11:30pm server time.
You can view our official post here >Rebound< Looking for more! for all the details. thanks in advance

If you’re still looking we have room :slight_smile:

AOTC guild 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild looking to fill raid roster as we approach BOD.

Our goal is heroic progression, as we look at raiding as an enjoying aspect of the game. Former mythic raiders in a relaxed environment, we push high keys, enjoy other games together daily, as well as raid.

We’re an all adult, social group, on the smaller side, laughing while we progress through wow together and have room for a few more faces to pick up shiney loot with.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am eastern time.

If we sound interesting to you and you want more information

Btag: Sataraa#1236

Discord: Sataraa#6900