360 Ret / 352 Holy LF Raiding guild

Paladin with previous mythic experience looking for a new guild to raid with during BoD , I can play either spec however i do prefer and i am more experienced playing ret, though if holy is prefered i can play the spec without any issue, Id prefer a weekend guild morning time , or any time after 9 pm cst during the week works for me too. thanks for the time if you are interested add me on bnet infinty#1300 or via discord saldier#1303 Thanks.

Wanna play ally? :slight_smile: my group is looking for a ret pally

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M)
We are currently looking for 1 Tank and 1 Healer. All DPS welcome to apply and trial.
We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.
We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.
Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

Let me know if youre interested!
My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting for the next raid tier but accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active in the guild. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling.

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Hellooooooo Infinity!

is a 7/9N recruiting for Dazar’alor.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

<Exodus> - Silver Hand - Horde

Raiding 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific.

We get AOTC each tier, 2/8M Uldir, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BoD mythic. We want raiders who are interested in mythic, but are ok if that doesn’t mean getting Cutting Edge every tier.

Contact: Anani#1620 or visit us on Discord, ending letters XgJhDEe

Currently recruiting: DPS and Tanks

Loot: Personal loot, EPGP based trading of unwanted loot

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid centric guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

Applicant information:
Applicants should be geared enough to contribute to the current raiding content. Applicants must have an understanding of what to expect from encounters in the content we are working on. While not mandatory, successful applicants should have experience and or knowledge of all progression fights. In addition, a thorough understanding of your class and spec, as well as knowledge of how to maximize your character is highly desirable. Applicants should be able to fully commit to our raid schedule and be able to maintain at least 90% attendance.