362 holy priest looking to raid

I’ve cleared 8/8 N on this toon and I’m 4/8 H on my alt. I would like to raid during the week between 7pm-11pm pst. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the only days I am able to raid more often than not.

Edit to the title with a change in ilvl, and better explain the days I’m looking to raid

Hi Invari, it sounds like our guild Evolved might be a good fit for you. Click on the quote below to see our info post:

Hope you’ll check us out!

Hey Invari!

I think Hells Heroes would be a great fit for you! We raid Tues, Weds, Thurs 7pm-10pm Pacific. We are currently 2/8 mythic, and would love to help you clear the rest of heroic, and get in to mythic!

See our post here for more info, or hit us up!

Hello!

We are in need of a skilled Holy Priest. I would like to talk with you more! Your ilvl is lower than what i’d like, but i’d be willing to work with you if you are interested. We are 8/8 H and 1/8 M. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6 pm server to 9 pm server.

If you are interested, send me a message here or add me on Battle tag. My btag is Constantine#12863. Heroic is on farm status until the next raid opens up. We plan to continue to do a little mythic as well.

Can provide logs upon request.

Thanks!

Bumping because I’m still looking for a new home

Hi Invari, Mistakes Were Made is looking for a holy priest. We are 2/8M and 8/8H and raid from 10pm to 1230am on M/W/Th. If you are interested, please take a look at

or contact me directly at NoSoulStones #1778