For Azeroth - 25 Years of Warcraft

For twenty-five years, the world of Azeroth has defined immersive gaming and epic storytelling. Shaped by endless conflict, the Warcraft universe has borne witness to the rise and fall of heroes, villains, and adventurers.

Here’s to twenty-five years of Warcraft and to everyone who has taken the journey with us, from the peaks of Dun Morogh to the pit of the Maelstrom. For Azeroth!

44 Likes

Happy anniversary to this wrinkly old game! :confetti_ball:

Just kidding. Sort of.

2 Likes

Here’s to all the cute fantasy ladies the Warcraft franchise has brought to my imagination :smiley:

1 Like

You mean Lor’themar, right?

I haven’t been here for quite 25 years but I’ve enjoyed my murderific journey.

Nah. I don’t play with established characters. I make my own characters :smiley:

For The Horde!

/hugs to the Alliance :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Happy 25th Anniversary!

1 Like

“No matter what you fight for… you never fight alone!”

Bravo! Here’s to another 25 years and more!

3 Likes

I really loved that trailer.
Happy Anniversary!

For Azeroth
For the Horde
For the Alliance
For Voldun
For the Unseen Path :fox_face:

I remember playing Warcraft 2 and absolutely loving it. Through the years, the highs and lows, despite whatever qualms I may have, you guys are still going at it stronger than others. Thank you for the memories. Thank you for the friends I made. Thank you for the loot!

1 Like

WoW! and wow!

This is awesome!
Great work Blizzard!

Happy 25 years! For Sylvanas! :partying_face::partying_face:

EDIT: AND FOR PUTRESS!!! Glad he was included in this :cupid::cupid: Blizz hasnt forgotten the Forsaken :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Been with the franchise since Orcs & Humans. A long 25 years with ups and downs. Here’s hoping we get more ups than downs in the future.

Great cinematic.

1 Like

I’ve come and gone a couple of times throughout the years (life happens), but I’ve never had more fun than I am now.

For Azeroth!

For the Alliance!

Oof. Felt that right in the feels

1 Like

This game has largely dictated my life since I started playing, ty blizz

Ahh, honest opinion 6.5/10. have seen other WoW cinematics that made me feel good, but yea happy 25th

Rexxar raises his hand

1 Like

Misha bro… Misha

2 Likes