[H] [Westfall] The Basement

MC: 10/10
Ony: 1/1
BWL: 8/ 8
AQ40: 5/9
ZG/AQ20 on farm weekly status

~

About us: Semi-casual social community with a solid foundation and welcoming atmosphere. We value consistent and positive players who are looking to enjoy the game and improve their craft. Our goal is to clear content at a relaxed pace, and this will continue through AQ/Naxx. Raids are Friday, Sunday and Monday at 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST, invites out at 8:00pm. Loot system is KSK following a loot-priority sheet.

About you: Team oriented player, consistent gameplay hours, can be casual or semi-casual, you like to be social in chat and discord, if you enjoy raiding you can sign up on time/show up on time, willing to get world buffs before progression raids, would also like to be a part of a community that hangs out together outside of Azeroth.

Currently looking for:

*Druid (Medium - Heals)
*Hunter (Low)
*Mage (Low)
*Priest (Medium)
*Rogue (Low)
*Shaman (Medium)
*Warlock (HIGH)
*Warrior (Medium - DPS)

But all curious minds are encouraged to inquire!

Good evening,

What days do ya’ll raid and are you looking for any certain classes or specs?

Thanks,
Kagami

Hi Kagami!

The past two raids were Fri-Sun 8pm - 11pm server time. We wanted to be a little more organized and accommodate more people so we currently have a spreadsheet up for raiders to slot their availability in Discord (which you are welcome to join) so they are subject to change.

As far as classes I noticed you are posting from a rogue account and we only have 2 at the moment. Would love another! :slight_smile:
hope to hear from you soon~

edit: Kagami found a great home in Derailed! Keeping post as is for simplicity’s sake. Please see OP for accurate details of our raid days and times if that interests you. Ty!

Hey there, readers! I’m Sam, officer for The Basement. The main post really covered all of our big points, but I just want to additionally state how nice of a community we have. We’ve tried our best to cultivate a friendly, helpful atmosphere for our members, and honestly it’s great.

Over my 15-ish years of playing this game, I’ve been a part of a lot of guilds. Very few of them even held a candle to this community. We do also have a lot of jokers and just generally fun people to be around, so you don’t have to worry about us being total sticks in the mud like a lot of guilds that emphasize having a friendly community.

If you’re looking for a community that is active, supportive, and all around fun, you’ve found it. Give us a try. :cowboy_hat_face:

I am interested in asking a few questions about your guild. Please message me.

Hi Lihi! I will send you some in game mail tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

Can I be placed in the basement even if I don’t have a level 60? You guys sound really nice and I don’t want to pass on what could be my classic home.

Yes of course! We are super casual friendly and have an abundance of levelers. I’d be happy to give you a good home

I think all of you should come to The Basement it is a great home :slight_smile:

Thank you to everyone whos peeked our forum post and inquired about our community! Happy to answer any questions

Bump: Big need for Warlocks!

Bump: Updated to include rogue and shaman class needs :slight_smile:

Bump: Sub 2 hour clears for MC, BWL, and ZG! Updated original post to include all classes with guild need rating

Any demo sacs in the chat? Still looking for warlocks! :slight_smile:

Another bump - edited original post to include AQ progress. Still looking for a well-mannered warlock with decent shadow resist gear and basic class knowledge for Twin Emps!

Bump again! Expanding our recruitment to well versed healers and tanks - warlocks are still very much on the table as well. Come get some AQ loot!