Sooo every level is meaningful

What does that mean? We’ll be getting a classic leveling like experience?

It just means you will be getting a new spell or talent point every level.

Since they seem to be keeping BFA class design a lot of it will probably be filler. Maybe they’ll bring back ranks or something.

4 Likes

probably just be, hey heres +1 dmg to your spell congrats on leveling up!!

2 Likes

More info is coming in the upcoming panels, don’t forget to tune in :slight_smile:

46 Likes

It means they smashed two levels worth of experience in one :rofl:

7 Likes

If more is coming than they better announce a new class… mostly negative feedback so far

No idea, but if its ANYTHING like classic as far as the slog, i WILL be returning the expansion.

DO NOT USE THE LEVEL BOOST UNTIL YOU KNOW YOU REALLY WANT TO KEEP THE XPAC!

5 Likes

Here’s hoping that all the previous expansion zones are available whenever you want to get you to level 50.

2 Likes

Talent trees again baby, lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

This is actually the biggest ticket item for me. I’m really…REALLY hoping this isn’t just squishing the levels so we’re doing the same thing but now half the level ups.

3 Likes

Hopefully this will include actual reasons to buy the expansions past what we pretty much already get in patches.

Does leveling get faster? Will Cataclysm and Pandaria become 2-2.5 level expansions?

1 Like

lol thats funny

:roll_eyes: chill

1 Like

Can we hurl nunchucks at Sylvanas’s face and summon the wrath of a GOD to destroy the thunders? Where is Arfus, wrath of the Lich king? I want my skele puppies! :stuck_out_tongue:

Most levels were useless in classic. woo another point towards a keystone ability provided you spec’d properly

3 Likes

Only negative thing I’m seeing is the Bolvar/Sylvy cinematic

1 Like

That’s not meaningful, that’s the exact definition of filler.

4 Likes

To translate this response. Shut up and pay attention the panel has not even started yet.

I love it lol

1 Like

This would be weak, but I was thinking the same thing. Maybe there is more.