347 Hpally LFguild. Onyxia

347 Hpally looking for guild on onyxa. Just got back after a break during WoD. Had to start a new account when I bought BFA. Looking for raiding guild, progression is fine. would consider Faction change too, for a dedicated spot

1 Like

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

My CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways.

Heya Sulforn, same server but different faction,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for 8.1.5 and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you

If you’re looking to get in on the ground floor, you’re more than welcome to message me in game. battletag is cofran2004#1535

On a different server, but would love to have you!

Will do when I get home tonight. Around 9pm est

Hello Sulforn!
May I introduce you to AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS; We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience. We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.
Server: US - Elune / Gilneas
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 2/8 M: Uldir
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST
RECRUITMENT : OPEN
Please feel free to message
GM: illusion#1731
Officers: Kris#1983, gigasquid#1310, fevion#1791
.afraidofelementals.com

Hey what up, if you are willing to go horde.

What is Cudas

Cudas – Zul’jin is a newly formed guild ran by very experienced raid leaders that have been raiding as early as Vanilla. We are a raid and mythic+ focused guild looking for players to fill our ranks. We’re an adult guild trying to be social and fun but keep progression in mind.

What can you expect from us?

–Professional yet social progression raids

–Relaxed raiding atmosphere

–Friendly family-oriented players

–Mythic+ gear runs

–Always willing to help gear to fill out our raid team.

What we expect from you?

Applying to Cudas, first and foremost means that you embrace and share our passion for progress raiding and also:

–Knowledge of your class and the game

–Knowledge of the specific bosses we are facing. (tactics and mechanics for your spec)

–Preparation of your toon, ex. Enchants, gemmed, potions

–We will help with feast and flasks
–Activity, in order to progress we need a stable group of raiders that are willing to put time to progress

–And most of all, a positive friendly attitude!

What are our raiding times?

These times are Eastern Standard time so please keep that in mind. We also expect players to be on at 8:15pm for inv and then you can go afk until raid time at 8:30pm.

–Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

–Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

Are you interested in joining?

Contact Bonebraker#11410. Thiserus#1932