[A] <Business Class> Sargeras, 11/11M SotFO Hall of Fame, LF DH/DK

Here there! My name is Teyla, and I am with <Business Class> a 10 year-old guild on Sargeras! We are currently looking for more talented players to round out our roster!

–Current Expac Progression–
FATED Raids (10/10M CN, 10/10M Sanctum, 11/11M SotFO)
11/11 Mythic Sepulcher of the First Ones (US# 101 - Hall of Fame - World 79 Alliance)
10/10 Mythic Sanctum of Domination (US# 166)
10/10 Mythic Castle Nathria (US# 150)

–Raid Schedule–
[Mythic Main Raid] - Tues/Wed/Thur at 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST
[Heroic/Mythic Alt Run (optional)] - Saturday at 5:50 PM CST - Open to raiders, alts, and our more casual members.
[Sales Run (optional)] - Monday at 7:30 PM CST

We have many amazing, less hardcore players that join us just for the weekend heroic/mythic alt run to learn from our raiders and be a part of our extensive community. We are a continuously evolving fellowship of players with a large emphasis on not just being a guild, but an online home!

–About Us–
Our goal is to efficiently kill bosses, achieving CE as competitively as possible, all while maintaining our relaxed, positive environment so that members are excited to log on and work together. In order to achieve CE every tier, we are absolutely progression focused with accountability to each member. We expect our raiders to come fully prepared to each boss, having researched the boss at hand and the nuances of their class.

However, we also understand that this is a game, and we will not sacrifice the fun and easy-going atmosphere that we maintain; you will not find toxicity here. We focus up on the pull, yet meme in-between.

With the launch of Shadowlands many guilds have decided to raid beyond their posted raid times in order to achieve a high world or US rank. We feel this is unnecessary, and have maintained our 3 day/10.5 hour a week raiding schedule throughout the entirety of the expansion.

In addition to main raid, we hold weekly heroic and partial mythic runs on Saturday for our alts and more casual members, weekly sales runs, and are always pushing keys (We have tormented/crytic hero players and several key pushers). Additionally, there are sometimes other guild events on off nights such as activities/game nights (Tabletop Simulator, Jackbox games, Scribble. io, etc), and Discord giveaways. We are extremely proud of our friendly and super welcoming community!

–Current Recruitment Needs–

• Tank - Closed
  • Healer - Closed
  • Ranged DPS - Ele Shaman, Spriest, mage, warlock. Other exceptional applicants considered.
  • Melee DPS - DH (high priority), DK (medium priority)

All exceptional applicants, no matter what spec, are encouraged to reach out and/or apply as we could still have flexibility in our roster for a great fit!

–Details Summary–
History – Received CE every tier (w/ one exception in Legion) since our beginning in Throne of Thunder (MoP) on Sargeras. We’re a guild that has lasted the test of time, and will not be going anywhere!
Loot – We’ve embraced personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win. However if you choose to relinquish loot you do not need, that piece is loot counciled out using RCLootCouncil addon.
Consumables – Feasts, Flasks, and Vantus Runes are all provided for each raid day in addition to a considerable daily repair amount. You are expected to bring your own potions, armor kits and weapon oils.

–Progression History–

• 13/13 Mythic - Throne of Thunder
  • 14/14 Mythic - Siege of Orgrimmar
  • 7/7 Mythic - Highmaul
  • 10/10 Mythic - Blackrock Foundry
  • 13/13 Mythic- Hellfire Citadel
  • 7/7 Mythic - Emerald Nightmare
  • 3/3 Mythic - Trial of Valor
  • 10/10 Mythic - Nighthold
  • 7/9 Mythic - Tomb of Sargeras
  • 9/11 Mythic - Antorus, The Burning Throne
  • 8/8 Mythic - Uldir
  • 9/9 Mythic - Battle for Dazar’alor
  • 8/8 Mythic - Eternal Palace (US 132)
  • 12/12 Mythic - Ny’alotha, the Waking City (US 141)
  • 10/10 Mythic - Castle Nathria (US 150)
  • 10/10 Mythic - Sanctum of Domination (US 166)
  • 11/11 Mythic - Sepulcher of the First Ones (US 101 - Hall of Fame - World Alliance 79)

–Contact–
Teyla#11577 (My Btag) - Teyla#2830 (My Discord)

Apply Here (w/o the spaces): https:// forms.gle/5ydaeh5UcBzp1To8A

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! I am very reachable by either Bnet or Discord. I’d love the chance to chat with anyone interested! :smile:

Hello, friends! Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you’re interested

Hey Hey, still looking for some strong ranged players to come kick it in 8.3

Hello there im a fairly new player , i have a 120 boost ready to go if you still need some ranged players.

Still looking for friendos

Bumperooooo

Happy Monday!:upside_down_face:

Join us! Now 10 times cooler than The Family Business!

Always keeping our eyes open for great people to join us as we prepare to tackle the next tier! If you do not wish to be a raider but instead a more casual member looking to join our community, feel free to directly contact me for more information as well! Happy Thanksgiving to all! :smiley:

Mondayist. Tuesday. EVER :wink: Still looking for some friends

Hi! A rather long but necessary wall of text is headed your way.
I moved to central Europe, but still have my account on the US servers since there is no way to migrate my progress to the european realms.
I played wow from vanilla up until roughly the release of MOP and then decided to quit. Now, over 6 years later I picked the game back up and am enjoying the whole experience (even leveling is fun again).
The only problem is that I can’t find a guild or community playing anywhere near the hours that I am online.
I am online almost every evening from
21:30-24:00 CET which equates to
12:30-15:00 PST or
15:30-18:00 EST
In the event that a raider is actually needed I can push my online time later than midnight, but not extensively. (And would have to get raid ready before that)
Right now my main focus is leveling, catching up gear level, doing achievments, but mostly finding a guild that I can enjoy the game with.

All of my characters are alliance right now, but sadly on other servers. My main was/is a guardian druid, but have raided on melee and ranged dps as well.
I can use my 110 push to level any class on your server and down the road migrate the rest as needed. (Single income home with 3 daughters so I can’t just transfer 10 characters) Your casual Saturday and Sunday raid times peak my interest (once I’ve geared up), but the way you describe your community is what really grabbed my attention.

Please post here or message me @Tired#1664

Happy Monday to all! Time to start getting that Christmas shopping in probably…

Bumpers :smiley:

Still need an Hpally and Warlock! Come come!

Looking for people to kill the squid men with us! :squid: :squid: :squid:

Ra-den dead this week; need an rdps buddy to join us! Come come

Come do N’zoth with us. It will be memes and fun.

Bumperoooooo

Nzoth has fallen! LF an rdps friend to join us in our wait for Shadowlands! However all classes are encouraged to apply in case we might be able to adjust our roster!

Tendie man dead. Now we poke his eyes for 6 months :grin: