345 Mage Looking for M+/Raiding

Hey Matheniss, I would love to talk to you. Please add me skinsaw#1430. Thanks!

Prestige WorldWide

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more dps for the upcoming raid.

Melee: (no more paladins pls)
Ranged: (no more hunters pls) higher need for ranged

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

I think you’d be a good fit for us as we are a “people-over-parses” culture in raid. Although with that being said, we expect our players to improve and perform and we invest our time in helping you enjoy your time with us. Gear and experience have to start somewhere, attitude and willingness to learn and improve are the stepping stones down that path.

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST, invites at 845pm

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

Hey Matheniss!
We consider ourselves a teaching guild of sort so we’d be more than willing to show you the ropes! :slight_smile: here’s our recruitment post:

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 4 years!

8/8 H 2/8 Mythic Uldir, Previously 3/11 Mythic Antorus, recruiting for Dazar’Alor Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor.

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols.

We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Serathil#1871

Armageddon Industries 7/9N BoD
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
/-/