(H)<Ashen Oath> (DKP) Earthfury 8/8 BWL , Tue/Thur 8p-12 Est

Our history:
We are a relaxed group of raiders who started as an EQ TLP raiding guild; players that banter during trash pulls, focus during bosses and get stuff done. Our focus in WoW Classic is to complete all content and we are well on our way! If you are looking for a guild you can call home for Naxx and beyond , look no further!

Raid Times:
8PM to 12AM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Currently have MC, Ony, BWL and ZG on clear. BWL 4 hour clears , MC sub 2 hour

Our Expectations:
We expect dedication to the guild and attendance. We want those who can commit to our raid schedule and will come to raid prepared. We don’t care about your current gear, we will gear you if you’re a dedicated player.

Loot Distribution:
As of May 12th, Ashen Oath will use a custom implementation of the standard DKP system. Currently the two ways to earn DKP/Attendance in AO are as follows:

DKP is distributed and attendance is collected hourly during raid times. While unofficial raids outside of these times happen often, they will not be counted towards attendance. Players will receive 100% raid attendance for official raid nights as long as they are present during a minimum of 1 hourly check. 
Players may earn DKP for participating in high priority raids, such as expansion launch events as deemed appropriate by officers.

Current Needs :
Ashen Oath is no longer recruiting.

Have questions? Feel free to contact any of the guild’s officers for more information:
Kaizo (GM), Ascian, Arthour, Meatseeks,
Hocus (bnet: Diablos#1202, disc: Silenzor#2841)
Djinn, Novembër (alt + 0235), Trolliath

www. ashenoath .com/

Discord:
discord. gg/9T6SFRx

3 Likes

Great group of people!

Hello; I am an Ashen Oath member.
Everything is fine and great.
Leadership did not coerce me in anyway to place this message.
Please join our fine and illustrious organization.

Membership guarantees citizenship opportunities for loot.
Enjoy your day.

:kissing_heart:

:partying_face:

:wind_chime: <— this emoji looks terrible, Blizz…

1 Like

Recently changed our raid day on Saturday to Thursday. Still need some reliable raiders or those about to hit 60 with a strong interest to raid. We are also taking new players looking for a friendly/helpful home while they level. Hit me up in game for more info or apply on our site!

Bumperooni the posterooni

I’ve been raiding with Ashen Oath for about two months now. Every week is an absolute blast.

Been raiding with AO for over 3 years, great group, join us!

:face_with_monocle: Pip, pip!

Help these people have been forcing me to have fun for over three years now!

I keep telling bad jokes and worse, making puns during raid. They still won’t release me!

Come help the bull continue!

:trophy: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Come join AO’s awesome raid team and if your a resto shaman be relieved that you will be apart of a very solid heal core

I don’t always recommend a guild, but when I do… It’s AO

You forgot to mention the free beer!

Restoration shaman are a myth. Blizzard just gives us a bunch of their loot so we won’t run out of enchanting mats.

Looking for a resto shaman and warlock.

Join us!

/maniacal laugh

“I’ll try upboating, that’s a good trick!” - Anakin - Dixiflatline - Michael Scott

:rocket: :arrow_right: :arrow_lower_right: :arrow_down: :arrow_lower_left: :arrow_left: :arrow_upper_left: :arrow_up: :rocket: