Tao of Odin on Azuresong is recruiting adventurers!

Do you love crawling the deepest darkest dungeon for the thrill of the fight and the promise of glimmering treasure? So do we!

We are recruiting all levels and classes. Discord, tabard, an experienced leadership team combined with a no-drama atmosphere make Tao of Odin the ideal choice.

To rise to the challenge, contact me in game.

This guild uses its members by taking their hard earned gear and donations, and selling them for the officers and best friends of the top tier members only… dont waste your time with them, unless you want to be taken advantage of… then kicked out for having a private objective conversation about your concerns

Like most guilds, if an item sits too long we do liquidate it and use the gold to create gear for guildies and raiders. Our guild bank inventory is publicly available and any guildie is allowed to request gear.

Have a nice life, Narann. Hope you find a place that makes you happy.

Dunno, you let someone named Windfuhrer join your guild so I suspect you’re at very least complacent about fascist glorifcation in your ranks. Hard pass.

Fuhrer means leader in German. Some German people play too. Besides, there’s over a thousand toons in Tao. Shall I be an actual fascist and start censoring names now?