5/8M Blood/Unholy DK LF Mythic guild (H)

Looking for an active, strong guild progressing on mythic TEP and building for 8.3.
I’ve mostly tanked in BFA but I enjoy Unholy and will be working on my Frost spec as well. (I’ve only tried Unholy in heroic once so far and can definitely get better!)
Full Benthic gear, 445-449ilvl, 70 neck, every single essence unlocked at rank 3 or higher.
I have and 1880 raider io so I enjoy mythic plus, whether Tanking or as DPS.
I am also 1800+ in PvP which I also enjoy.

I prefer raid days Thurs-Sun starting around 9EST but open to discussion for other days.

*Message/ add me for warcraftlogs, raider io, armory or whatever although it should not be hard to find.

Malo#11582 (Discord: Malo#6172)

Storm 6/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc / Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Hey there! If you were open to dpsing in raid then we may have a spot for you! Our times are earlier but only two days Sat-Sun 3pm-7pm EST. If that could work feel free to check out the website and see our long history of success! If you think we are a good fit feel free to drop and app! Thanks for your time–Ratt

Raid times: 3:00PM to 7:00PM EST on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Current Progression: 9/9M BoD, 7/8M TEP

Current recruitment needs are the following:

Healer positions opened for any of the following:

• Holy Paladin
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Disc Priest

Ranged DPS positions opened for any of the following:

• Mage
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest

Melee positions opened for any of the following:

• Frost DK
  • Rogue
  • Retribution Paladin

VANQUISH is an ancient guild with a long raiding history which can be found on our website @ www.vqguild. net by clicking the “History” tab in the top right!

We are currently the #1 2-day a week raiding guild on Sargeras, and one of the top weekend raiding guilds that World of Warcraft has to offer! Our raids begin at 3:00PM EST (invites at 2:30) and end at 7:00PM EST on Saturdays and Sundays each week. Because of our limited raid schedule, we are only interested in recruiting players who excel at understanding boss mechanics, are able to perform efficiently in a raid setting, and whom are able to avoid lethal raid mechanics while playing their character well. New recruits are also expected to have near 100% raid attendance during their trial period.

Each week raiding members are expected to prepare for the upcoming weekend raid by making sure they have enough consumables (food, flasks, and potions) for the 8 hour raid week. Researching and understanding upcoming fights, or current progression encounters, is also expected to take place prior to raid days.

Our guild community and general raid atmosphere is something very valuable to us. If you’re a consistently negative person, or someone with a generally bad attitude, this guild will not be a good fit for you. We do take our raiding time seriously though, and having “thin skin” will not serve you well.

Overall, VANQUISH is a performance-based guild. We expect people to play well and maintain respectable logs of encounters each week. Failure to do so will eventually get new recruits demoted to a non-raiding rank in our guild.

New recruits who are unable to maintain their raid attendance will not pass the trial period. If you have computer issues, internet issues, or outside commitments that would prevent you from making our raid times, this guild will not be a good fit for you.

If you have any specific questions or concerns about the application process, contact our GM @ Onslaught#1285 or Hut#1499 on BNet, or Onslaught#7682 or Ratt#7057 on Discord!

Hey Bone!

Safe Word on Kilrogg is looking to add to our team for the remainder of EP as well as getting geared up for 8.3! We’re currently 4/8M, raiding Tues & Thurs 7-10 PST and running heroic on Mon 7-10 PST. Outside of raid we run a lot of m+ together, as well as PvP and other social events like our weekly Herb & Herb Guild Bank restock night.

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-dps-for-mythic-raiding-4-8m/51755

Here’s our guild application link:

++https://tinyurl.com/y6t7xv6m

If you’re interested, if you could fill it out so we can get a better idea of what kind of player you are, that would be great!

I will send you a friend request on Discord if you would like to chat – Esaora#3578. Let me if you have any questions or would like to come hang out with us. :slight_smile:

If you are open to other days Dominion could be a fit for you.
Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 5/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

US - Thunderhorn [Fallen Empire]

6/8M EP , 9/9M - CE and we only raid 6 hrs a week. Tues / Wed 9pm-12pm EST.

We are looking for DK dps at the moment to help finish out the tier. Blood OS would be a strong asset too. We currently have Zaqul at 27% and then begin the fun Azshara push. If you think you might be interested and want more info just hit me up.

No filling out apps or that crap. We want a real convo in discord, review of logs, and trialing in raid is the only way to truly test you out.

Bnet: DecoyN#1515