Recruit A Friend Is Now Live!

8 Likes

First yoooo

BORNAKK I CHOOSE YOU! You’re my new RaF buddy

2 Likes

Now if only I had friends…

19 Likes

It looks like if one friend subscribes for 6 months today, you’ll receive Rikki and have to wait for future rewards. Is that intended, Bornakk?

4 Likes

Ok where do i recruit friends?

False advertising

5 Likes

I want the old rewards. The new rewards cost more and give less.

25 Likes

Hey this one is on time!

(just picking on you don’t ban me)

1 Like

new RAF sucks you have to wait each month for the reward if your friend pays for 6 months you dont get all 6 month rewards at once

14 Likes

according to the GM i spoke with yes, you have to wait 6 months for all 6 month rewards you get each reward one at a time each month…which is lame

8 Likes

̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶R̶A̶F̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶R̶A̶F̶:̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶w̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶i̶m̶m̶e̶d̶i̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶g̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶.

I was wrong and I think it’s disappointing too. I would have bought enough game time for the rewards all at once. I guess you guys don’t like money.

6 Likes

Why no veteran rewards like FF14? Can everyone who has 10+ years subbed get a statue too?

7 Likes

It’s understandable that they time the rewards like that to avoid potential exploitative behavior. However, I feel Blizzard should make that aspect of the system more obvious up front. Also, mentioning it in the first post may spare the GMs quite a few tickets.

Ah, yes right AFTER the period where all the vets want back in for classic you release this RAF system… Of course!

Then you add things that would be incredible for the neglected profession of archaeology or just earning in general and lock them behind this stupid new way to dupe money from people who collect stuff. BFAs rewards blow so far, in case you guys weren’t already painfully aware, this could have helped.

This company can’t seem to do anything right these days… All my fav Blizzard games and IPs are falling apart and my respect for this company is just gone. Nice work Kotick/Jay Allen, hope it was worth the money you made plundering this once great company.

24 Likes

So is there no way of getting the old mounts like the Cindermane Charger now?
Much preferred them to these new archaeology things.

9 Likes

The 1 month pet is really cute. Looks like I’ll have to open a second account because I have no friends lol!

This is something I too would like to know.

I have no friends. If i had friends i wont be playing WOW so much. WTB friends pst.

Do heirlooms still not stack with the new RAF? or was it changed? thanks!!

i think the 50% has a lvl range, yes no matter hwat lvl it is they can dungeon to 120 but i think the 50% perk has a lvl range could be wrong

Awww…

(gives Paladina a hug and a cookie)

:cookie:

1 Like