Blizzcon 2019 preview – schedule, map, and mobile app now live

2 Likes

ready to gooooooo

I’m so ready for the next expac :sunglasses:

1 Like

Don’t play with my emotions Blizz with the WC1&2 Demos. Those better be remasters . . . Please

2 Likes

How odd nothing scheduled for Diablo except art panels.

1 Like

With so many “Coming Soon” spots I’m not sure why it took so long to get this up but I shall start bookmarking stuff I want to watch now. :grin:

Guessing one of the “Coming Soon” spots will be for Diablo 4 and they just don’t want to ruin the surprise :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is one option.

1 Like

I’m trying to think positive after last year’s fiasco :wink:

1 Like

Yes well if it was D4 there really would be no reason to hide the panel name at all.

Well I think they want the announcement to be during Blizzcon and not via the schedule so not having D4 listed makes sense to me. There’s nothing indicating what WoW or Starcraft have upcoming either. Overwatch, HotS and Hearthstone all have slots saying “Update” for them but the other 3 don’t. I’m hoping they announce a new IP too. Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

They have World of Warcraft panel. They have Hearthstone panel. They have Overwatch panel. There is no need to say D4, they could just say Diablo panel.

Anyway my bet is no D4 being announced.

1 Like

Ha was just coming back to edit my post as I just saw the WoW one - lots of different WoW ones because of the anniversary so I just missed it. Idk. Yeah they could have just said Diablo. I thought you meant it should have specifically said D4, my mistake. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Just read back up and realized I brought up the D4. I need to stop trying to multitask.

yes and now you’ll have this years fiasco to contend with.

2 Likes

There hasn’t been any fiasco this year yet because Blizzcon hasn’t happened yet. My comment was specific to Diablo and the team being tone deaf and not knowing their audience with DI announcement and nothing else last year.

Those are for the apologies or more likely excuse panels. “You think you want freedom.” “You all don’t have China as your friends list?”

Excited for that Blizzcon news. :mega:

I mean there are alot of coming soon panels. My guess is the rumored D4, OW2, and D2 Remastered are for sure showing up alongside the OW1, WoW 9.0 and other obvious updates :slight_smile: So hyped

How about WoW Immortal? Eh? Eh?

No. If they talk about it, itll be for 2 minutes and thats it

1 Like