Blizzcon 2019 all-access gear store sale now live

4 Likes

The Lich King ugly sweater.
Yeah… Imma need that.

5 Likes

is there no goodie bag this year or is it only for people that will actually be at blizzcon and not available to virtual tickets?

1 Like

Yeah, the store looks kind of bleak… no pins this year? And with only a week to go, I didn’t see any mention of the goodie bag either…

The goodie bag is the statue this year, nothing else.

The pins were advertised in a separate collectibles post, seems their being sold at the convention instead of in advance.

Also see above for goodie bag answer.

1 Like

I don’t want to sound all feministy or something, but as a woman, I have to ask, why are there no female versions of any jackets, sweaters, hoodies, long sleeve shirts, flannel shirts, hats, and (subjectively) the coolest tee shirt which is of course the purple Dalaran one?

This is a bummer. I wanted to get some cool RL loot this year. :frowning:

4 Likes

The Blizzard Gallery - Where you use to be able to buy unique limited time Art at (You’d type in Gear website then add ‘/blizzard-gallery’ at the end, I cannot link in threads due to permissions) now redirects you to the home page, and doesn’t appear to be accessible. Was this intentional or was this merely an accidental bug that incurred with the re-works of the website?

:frowning: Tried to purchase a few items and it declined my information. I used the same info on my Blizz acct. I confirmed everything is up-to-date and active. Maybe the site is not fully active as they say.

They autofill in the billing address for the credit card as the Blizzcon convention address. Maybe try changing that back to your billing address and resubmit your order.

OH BOY

MORE USELESS JUNK MADE BY SLAVE LABOUR

WE LOVE YOU BLIZZ

2 Likes

I am afraid to buy things now, since I don’t know where the money will end up.

Account creation broken, 24Hrs to resolution according to Fanatics support. Too bad :frowning:

Grabbed the Lich King ugly sweater and bunny slippers. Can’t wait for the live stream to start!