Have a Happy Hallow's End in WoW Classic

From the original patch notes in 2005:

“When the decorations of Hallow’s End light up Azeroth’s cities, you know there’s mischief afoot! Seek special vendors in Orgrimmar or Ironforge and get your hands on treats! Aid a sick orphan in a little trick-or-treating! Darkcaller Yanka, attending the Forsaken’s Wickerman Festival, and Sergeant Hartman of Southshore are seeking your aid in keeping the enemy out of their holiday affairs - are you up to the challenge?”

Hallow’s End will . . . end on November 2.

16 Likes

Dayum halloween rewards

Thanks

Wickerman buffs though :orange_heart:

Little late but still, <3 HALLOW’S END FOREVAAAA

1 Like

paid transfers like in vanilla is all we want :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Sadly no HH.

Can you also please work on the extreme server in-balances on the PVP servers.

1 Like

How is that a blizzard problem?

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm Pumpkin Bags dropping of bosses like in DM? Wowhead shows certain boss mobs have it on their loot table, while their own article states its only off level 50+ undead. Not sure which is true, because even in Vanilla, I never got one.

Yeah, you need to Xfer your level 10.

3 Likes

If you search wowhead, a few peeps have confirmed these are dropping in Classic. Drop rates seem low! Good luck, friend.

Are there Broomstick Mounts in Classic?

Without remembering for sure and without googling, off the top of my head I’d say no.

Anyone remember the old Holiday audio clips? Not sure what the rules are on posting links so if anyone would like to listen to them, there is a youtube channel that has them called Thorod.
It’s about a group of gnomes that go trick or treating. pretty neat/goofy piece of wow history. Apparently there is also one for Christmas.

I’ve been waiting for the haunted horseman to burn down goldshire. Not coming?

That wasn’t in vanilla.

How does that seem possible lol

FOR THE GOURD! :smile:

3 Likes

Honestly cannot recall if in vanilla. I think the SM quest came in later, but the razing of the towns came earlier. (Putting out fires with buckets).