#neveragain Tortollan

once exhalted with tortollan seekers,
a turtle will never again make it to water

–Post BoD Realese–
The vows must be broken…new loots from emissaries!!!

151 Likes

What about when the paragon thing starts?

5 Likes

I’d like to see a WQ where you play on the other side. Controlling crabs or seagulls and just devouring turtles. Balance must be restored!

69 Likes

#neveragain

7 Likes

thats why you just let nature deal with it… just enter the wq… and do Nothing >:)
Sometimes nature can be cruel.

7 Likes

Do we know what the paragon rewards are going to be yet? I’m kinda hoping for no mounts because I’m still trying to get all of the Legion ones. >.<

2 Likes

When I finally did hit Exalted with Tortollans, I seriously was like “Finally…the curse has been lifted!!!” :sob::sob::sob::sob:

33 Likes

You just gave me an idea, making a new topic now!

beach head wq as a screensaver? with turtles dying…maybe
….
nope
#neveragain

4 Likes

#neveragain

Pretty sure Paragon wont be worth doing that quest ever again…

4 Likes

AP, Paragon rep, the desire to watch a million crabs murder… There are many reasons to still do Beachhead lol.

1 Like

Seems to be pets will be the most relevant reward. I don’t think I’ll grind this paragon like I did during legion.

2 Likes

I don’t think so but I highly suspect the Bee mount is going to be in the Stormsong paragon box.

I only got 2 of the Legion ones during Legion so I feel your pain :unamused: and also hope they consider not putting mounts in these but they will want to give people a reason to do them I’m sure :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sorry, when you guys say “Paragon”, what exactly are you referring to? A reference from back to the Klaxxi from Panda?

Without Tortollan emissaries, the seagulls and crabs will grow restless and ever more bold in their quest to prevent turtles from making it to the water. Control must be maintained. There must always be…a beachhead.

16 Likes

“Paragon” in this case is what happens after you get exalted with a rep, you can keep going to fill up bars repeatedly and you get a box every time you fill a bar up for a rep. It’s a thing they started in Legion but are bringing over to BfA.

2 Likes

Heh funny, I also got exalted with those turtle people a few hours ago.

:champagne: :champagne: * Pops champagne * :champagne: :champagne:

No more turles shall ever make it to water ever again!!!

Loh is no go!

Good riddance!

:fireworks:

3 Likes

I really dislike the paragon idea. I suppose for people who love banging out world quests and grinding rep it is ok, but I would much rather just shell out the 10k in gold for the mounts at exalted.

8 Likes

Oh! I seriously never knew why paragon was called that, but I know what you’re talking about. I mean, it was good when the rewards were good (and there was a mount chance too), but I’m totally over it! in this expac :rofl:

You grind 10k worth of rep passed exalted and they give you a box that they claim has a mount in it but in reality it is just junk and some gold.

Oh and it is for Legion factions.

5 Likes