8/8M LF Raiding Group for Alt (WEEKEND)

I’m an 8/8M raider looking for a weekend raiding team for my holy paladin. I can ONLY make friday through sunday as my main is my priority during the weekdays. My holy paladin is very new (hit 120 on Oct 12th) but I’m a dedicated player and will gear her up very quickly. I’m also interested in doing m+ with competent players. I don’t really have a preference to horde vs alliance, but major bonus points if you’re horde on Illidan.

I’m not looking for anything super hard-core for this alt. But a group that is doing some mythic bosses would be preferred. No more than 2 nights, or 6 hours please.

Feel free to leave guild spam below, or reach out to me on BTag: Tachini#1964 or Discord: Tachini#6669.

Thank you for your consideration :slight_smile:

Hi Tachi,
Grats on 8/8M!! That must have taken some work.
If you’re willing to consider alliance and Kel’thuzad, the EDFC raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm Mountain 7-10 pacific / 9pm-midnight Central / 10 to 1am Eastern.
We clear Heroic in just over an hour when on mains. While we recruit dps we’re 3/8M with pugs.
A couple of the team raid their main in other guilds, so that’s no problem. Our raid lead says as soon as we have a solid 20 we can do real pulls on Ashvane. We need more players =)
Even while waiting 20mins for pugs we 2 shot first few bosses and it’s hard to replace a lockout when people leave.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last time someone posted a first kill vid… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come raid with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

If you’re interested, contact Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796… if not I hope you find what you’re looking for =)