331 Warlock LFG

Hey there looking for a guild to raid with and gear up for higher difficulties. I’ve been playing solo for years off and on, looking for a group of people to have a good time with. Open most weeknights, and some weekends. Also into M+ and would love to join a group that does both!
Message me on battlenet: PrimeCut#1470 or reply here and we can talk!

Hello!

If you’re open to going Alliance we could be an option for you. :slight_smile:

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 4/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Closed - potentially have availability (Priest)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Closed

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hey there! I think you could potentially be a great fit for us! I sent you a bnet request; I prefer a more personal touch. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello! If you are willing to change factions, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ Alliance community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hi Telly!

My guild is recruiting ranged DPS as we continue to push Mythic progression, and while you’re not at that point yet, we’d love to work with you as gear up and grow with the guild. We’re currently 3/8M, but we also have a few Heroic Uldir opportunities, key pushers, and social events in Discord if those interest you any.

You can check out our WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO page for progress and stats. Also we have a website here https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home where you can apply to join, see our logs, and get more info raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home.

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST

Recruitment Contacts:
BattleNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719

Greetings, Telly! I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon. We raid Normal and Heroic, and we also run a TON of keys. We’re pretty much confirmed keystone junkies. :slight_smile:

But really, we’re a social guild and we just love to run all types of content together, from pvp to islands to old world raids.

I’ve included my guild ad below. You’re also welcome to join my guild’s discord to see if our environment would work for you. I’ll add you on btag to get in touch as well.

Have a great day :slight_smile:

Have you ever belonged to a guild where no one talked to each other? Where discord was always empty, except for that one clique that always runs together?

Why be a part of that same old experience again? <Subject to Change> is a friendly, active guild where we want to help you make the most of your WoW experience. We value every member, whether you’re a high end key runner or just starting out, whether you’re experienced or would like mentoring, whether you like raiding or battling pets (or both). Our onboarding officer checks in with all new recruits to see what gets your blood pumping in game. We’ll help you knock down keys, chase achievements or get that mount you’ve been salivating over.

Everything in life is Subject to Change - but WoW should always be fun.

Currently 2/8H Progression

Now recruiting all classes and specs - Normal/Heroic raids Wednesday and Sunday at 8 p.m. EST

Hey😁

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a tank and exceptional dps to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! Would def like to talk to you!

How to apply:

Use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca
You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Added you! We only really need 1 lock and are 2/8 M with Zek at 4% two nights ago. We raid tues/weds 7-10 est and are active outside of raid times. Really chill group and we don’t mind investing in a solid and committed player :). Best of luck in your search !

Gig

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you wanna read the full guild “spam” you can find it here to get a more full sense of who we are. Happy gaming and good luck!

Hi there!
Extenze (A-Sargeras) Is a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. We have a strong focus on our community, and want to find other fun/ cool people to play the game with. Our main focus is on M+, Heroic-Mythic raiding, and anything else that ppl want to do throughout the week. Last tier we finished at 9/11M and are currently 2/8M, 8/8H. Right now, we are looking for more to help round out our mythic roster for next tier. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12EST, and if interested - I think you could be a good fit.

I’d love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! I added you on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!

Hi Telly,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hi there, Telly - adding you on Battle-net now from Saxx - I’d love to chat!

Our alt run could quickly catch you up on gear and experience - we could use more DPS and we’re quite active with various runs and M+ - hopefully you think we’re a great fit!

Here’s our little blurb:
We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, maybe even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 1/8
Heroic Uldir: 7/8
Uldir: 8/8

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST

I hope to talk soon!

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 8 /8N 7/8H in Uldir. Pushing for the last boss then onto the next raid. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for a healer and some range dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460. Or on discord at Hadorya #3191

Come talk! Getting ready for 8.1!

[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 6 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:

Uldir: 2/8M Currently working on Zek voz

Raid times: TUES/WED 8:45pm-11:45 pm Eastern Standard Time
Thurs: Optional heroic 9-11:30 pm Eastern

We are looking for any good dps or heals!

Please refer to the WoWProgress link for full guild information.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110